+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Next PTS Update?

  1. #1
    Member Ryu Soba JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,321

    Next PTS Update?

    Just curious when we can see the next update on PTS?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Just curious when we can see the next update on PTS?
    Is there any use to the PTS. Every bug that is foudn on there makes it to live server anyways so no point. Might aswell just release it to live and fix it months later

  3. #3
    I don't know why this doesn't get posted here but on PC/NA chat yesterday Zep said that PTS would be updated with new features today. Updates to weapon balance, synergies and Engineer class will be added.

  4. #4
    Member Guider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    It is a Mystery~
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by razordude View Post
    I don't know why this doesn't get posted here but on PC/NA chat yesterday Zep said that PTS would be updated with new features today. Updates to weapon balance, synergies and Engineer class will be added.
    Today?? I'll have to check this out later.

    Might not have been fully decided until yesterday or something...idk, but I'll definitely keep my eye out.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Deep in space
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Today?? I'll have to check this out later.

    Might not have been fully decided until yesterday or something...idk, but I'll definitely keep my eye out.
    Si, hoy!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by razordude View Post
    I don't know why this doesn't get posted here but on PC/NA chat yesterday Zep said that PTS would be updated with new features today. Updates to weapon balance, synergies and Engineer class will be added.
    New event horizon is online pts?

  7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Defiance Dev Zephkial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    588
    Small corrections,

    We are working on getting PTS open today. I will update just as soon as we open it up.

    There are no changes to "weapon balance, synergies". The changes made are to Scaling/TKK and Enhancement. Engineer will be there, but not in a final form.

  8. #8
    Member Guider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    It is a Mystery~
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Small corrections,

    We are working on getting PTS open today. I will update just as soon as we open it up.

    There are no changes to "weapon balance, synergies". The changes made are to Scaling/TKK and Enhancement. Engineer will be there, but not in a final form.
    'Appreciate the information Zeph.

    Any idea/estimate as to how long we will be able to test and provide feedback before the next update arrives (1 week, 1 week and a half, 2 weeks, etc.)? nvmd, found my answer.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts