Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    This is exactly what I mean. Accusations, and assumptions. No room for discussion or dialogue.

So, one person cannot say anything positive about the game at all? We are all suppose to be hateful, and vile to the devs, and CMs? Sorry, I actually feel for those who try to make something work. A team that was always understaffed, and overworked. Fans who cannot understand that the support team is overwhelmed with support tickets, and will take time.

It is a shame that one cannot express any joy they get from this game without being called a shill, plant, ect.
    I think that part of the problem is you make sure to include an attack with your so called positivity. And i dont think asking for what you paid for yet didnt recieve is hatefull. Its YOURS you paid for it. Do you buy a new car then wait 3 months to get it? Lets rephrase.....when you buy groceries for your family can you feed them useless platitudes for 3 months or would you rather leave with the goods you paid for like everwhere else on the entire planet. Ill reiterate one more time(not that you can trade in this version) do you hand someone gear and wait 3 months to get paid? Its not hatefull or vile to ask for what one was promised and paid for. Id say a little salt after you basically get robbed is quite normal.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #22
    Hello,

while I completely understand the frustration that comes with this issue I want to ask of you to remain patient as our CS is working hard to solve this. :/

Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Hello,

while I completely understand the frustration that comes with this issue I want to ask of you to remain patient as our CS is working hard to solve this. :/

Z.
    You look cute today

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    How do you know the devs and CMs are overworked? Is the silence on the forums the reason? They are so busy to take a few minutes each day to read the forums and answer our questions. Only time they seem to jump on the forums is when somebody breaks forums rules or when an update is out, then its back to silence again. We have all ran out of patience with them now and it was supposed to get better with the takeover, you know better communication as promised but yet again it just falls back to the good old silent treatment.

As it stands at the minute many of us cant see a future for this game in the hands of people who dont care about its community so they need to understand how annoyed we are all and be prepared for the backlash that has been caused by the way we have been ignored, lied too, and pushed aside for months and months. Not only before the takeover but after too. Its a shame and this has been said many times before, this game had so much potential.
    Don't bother Darkonroo this particular poster has a habit of talking down to other people and ignoring anything he doesn't agree with.
    Sadly though you make very valid points.

Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    Don't bother Darkonroo this particular poster has a habit of talking down to other people and ignoring anything he doesn't agree with.
    Sadly though you make very valid points.
    It'd be best if we stop replying to that individual. Whenever we don't agree with their narrative, the atmosphere of whatever topic at hand shifts into a toxic one.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    It'd be best if we stop replying to that individual. Whenever we don't agree with their narrative, the atmosphere of whatever topic at hand shifts into a toxic one.
    I'll second this thought.

EZ PZ

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    This is exactly what I mean. Accusations, and assumptions. No room for discussion or dialogue.

So, one person cannot say anything positive about the game at all? We are all suppose to be hateful, and vile to the devs, and CMs? Sorry, I actually feel for those who try to make something work. A team that was always understaffed, and overworked. Fans who cannot understand that the support team is overwhelmed with support tickets, and will take time.

It is a shame that one cannot express any joy they get from this game without being called a shill, plant, ect.
    Brillancy In It's Modesty Form. A Gameplanet Point.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeFelicia101 View Post
    I think that part of the problem is you make sure to include an attack with your so called positivity. And i dont think asking for what you paid for yet didnt recieve is hatefull. Its YOURS you paid for it. Do you buy a new car then wait 3 months to get it? Lets rephrase.....when you buy groceries for your family can you feed them useless platitudes for 3 months or would you rather leave with the goods you paid for like everwhere else on the entire planet. Ill reiterate one more time(not that you can trade in this version) do you hand someone gear and wait 3 months to get paid? Its not hatefull or vile to ask for what one was promised and paid for. Id say a little salt after you basically get robbed is quite normal.
    Where in my post is there an attack on anyone. If you actually read the other comments you will find plenty of attacks on me. . I never said those who paid never have a right to express their grievance, and they should be compensated, in fact I even stated they should be first in line for tickets. Ticket claims is not the toxicity. It's from those who attack anyone who speaks positive about the game and gets called a shill, plant, and their response is to not discuss, but to block, and ignore that user.

That is a toxic atmosphere,
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    I love it. I think I will avoid all topics that are full of hate for the devs.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #30
    Hello,

since this became quite unproductive and a back and forth bickering I'm gonna close this thread. If we can help you with anything else, don't hesitate to shoot us a PM.

Best regards.

Closed Thread