Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Continuous Lies

Continuous Lies

This will most certainly be removed due to the ongoing policy here regarding "toxicity" aka any critique of anything regarding this game. But even so, just because they remove threads and posts from others to see doesn't mean we're still not thinking it.

Now I quit playing over a year ago, gave away all my gear in D13 and tried to hop onto the 2050 train like so many others. I won't bore anyone with the rehashing of issues that we all know afflict 2050 since the beginning, nor will I mention the onslaught of all the new flaws and bugs that we've all seen debut since 2050 launch.

Instead I want to mention the acquisition of Trion by Gamigo. I cannot claim to speak for the 'community' or even a large sum of players. I speak for myself. When I found out that Trion tapped out and sold out to another gaming company, I first was concerned because I thought the game was over. No longer would I wait for the fixes that Trion had been promising but never delivered. But then I realized that Gamigo could 'Frankenstein' D13 & 2050 and make good on the undelivered fixes that Trion promised. Well I'm still waiting.

If it's taking this long to even catch up on old tickets and keep the flaws rolling, then what is the point? I'm serious, even with my new found defeatist mindset regarding Defiance. I still come here and see new posts regarding stability atleast a couple of times per week. Not to mention everything else wrong, be it new issues or the same old ongoing neverdie bugs. Will we ever get a definite answer about anything that plagues this game and seriously unenjoyable experience? I wonder if people stick around for the social aspect of talking to riends in game moreso than actually enjoying spending their free time in game with all the issues?

You do realize that for a while they couldn't work on the game right. So for like 3-4 months they were being fired, rehired, moved around, and told to maintain.

They still don't even have a proper place to do live streams. The team is small, s when they are asleep the game s not being worked on. And the time they do spend on the game goes unappreciated.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Goes unappreciated because
    They misled everyone about what this game was supposed to be.
    Transfers from last gen left a lot of players missing items.
    They removed zones, weapon types and even EGO abilities. The stuff that was griefable like swords, infectors and decoy. Even removed trading. Instead of fixing these things they took them out completely. (Trade and decoy specifically).
    There have been new bugs introduced prior to the acquisition by Gamigo and they are still in game.
    Stability issue’s. It’s 2019 and there should be zero stabiliity issues. The games been out for 1 year almost. .
    RNG, Real Money, ticket responses.

Honestly, the list can go on and on. There seems to be no visible progress being made. Players want to see results. That’s why there is so much frustration. Especially from those of us who have been around for years, paid in to this game and have been left feeling we were fooled.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    You do realize that for a while they couldn't work on the game right. So for like 3-4 months they were being fired, rehired, moved around, and told to maintain.

They still don't even have a proper place to do live streams. The team is small, s when they are asleep the game s not being worked on. And the time they do spend on the game goes unappreciated.
    I've noticed this opinion of complacency since 2050 launched, where anyone who criticizes the issues in game are deemed toxic and told that we do not appreciate what anyone on the Defiance Team does. This is absolutely NOT TRUE. I think it's an obvious assessment to note that if it weren't for these games and the work it took to create them, then there'd be nothing to critique or enjoy here on these particular forums or in game. Just because someone critiques something or the manner of which it is maintained, doesn't mean they're anti or just making trouble. I for one have enjoyed my time in game both on PC and XB1 and I hope to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Six View Post
    If it's taking this long to even catch up on old tickets and keep the flaws rolling, then what is the point?
    I seem to be asking myself this very question each and every time I log into the game. *shrug*
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

I definatly agree with you, it feels like the mistakes, bugs, and glitches have reached a point of no return. The devs have made to many false promises for me to believe much of anything they say. Its seems to me the plan is to just keep up the lies squeezing what ever cash they can from players who havent already gotten frustrated and quit untill one day they will just shut it down with little or no warning. The few players that hang around see the potential and just hang to the tiny threads up hope. But if they hope to ever generate any real income they must start listening to players and focus on quality, stop making claims they cant keep. Like selling early access thats lets you on for a few min then locking them out for days, selling a class pack to people months ago and still not delivered the last class, winter is over. They out right took money from people and not given what was suppose to have been. Why would any person wish to give them any money after things like this. Not to mention the persistent terrible state of the game in general.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

thay just had a new room made for live streaming.

the silence around here . is deafening for sure.

How do you excuse them for all the time that's gone by and still barely anything getting fixed at all leading up to this moment? Even in the glory days, I saw more things getting patched than anything technically getting fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

They still don't even have a proper place to do live streams.
    Gimme a break... small Twitch affiliate channels have less of a problem getting a live stream up & running.

But by all means, keep coming up with excuses. Seems to be doing wonders so far.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Closed Thread