Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Continuous Lies

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Six View Post
    Excuse me, but you hopped onto this thread attempting to discredit the point of others by choosing to validate the time in which these long ongoing issues are dealt with. And you're surprised by the response you get from others? Then you attack those who you disagree with by questioning their mental capacity to have a discussion?
    Show one line where I tried to discredit anyone.

    I simply offered an example as to why things are delayed. Not once did I call the op out, and try to refute his claims.

    I thing everyone needs to chill on the hate, and accusations. May be at least take a break from forums, it seems this s how most get their daily dosage of toxicity.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Show one line where I tried to discredit anyone.

    I simply offered an example as to why things are delayed. Not once did I call the op out, and try to refute his claims.

    I thing everyone needs to chill on the hate, and accusations. May be at least take a break from forums, it seems this s how most get their daily dosage of toxicity.
    I think that bickering on these forums about the things wrong regarding both D13 and 2050 is not only counter productive, but is also immature and undermines the point in general. So perhaps you should re-read your 2 previous additions to this thread, or have someone else read them aloud so you could comprehend your own posts? And that 3rd post of yours where you choose to apply toxicity and hate to 'most', perhaps you should practice what you preach there as well.

    Now, I think everyone can agree that the mountain of issues concerning this game have continuously been neglected. All we want is for fixes to happen, not more talk of fixes, not more telling us what we want to hear to pacify the community awhile and then no follow through. Is there a future here for Defiance? I'd like an answer from a actual shot caller here regarding this please.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Six View Post
    Now, I think everyone can agree that the mountain of issues concerning this game have continuously been neglected. All we want is for fixes to happen, not more talk of fixes, not more telling us what we want to hear to pacify the community awhile and then no follow through. Is there a future here for Defiance? I'd like an answer from a actual shot caller here regarding this please.
    Sorry i skipped over the other part due to it needed to address someone else, but i agree. I use to love when Defiance first came out, i credited the old dev team at the time for being so connected to their community, answering questions quickly, actively posting the daily workings and stuff. Now we barely get anything.
    I know most dev teams have a lot on their plates at any given time but personally i like when dev teams interact with players regularly, shows they care and don't just see us as money bags.

  4. #24
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    St. Charles Avenue
    Posts
    1,563
    Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    Or a old console that could still run the original Defiance..
    I have an old console to run OG Defiance.

    I'd use the time machine to travel back and tell myself to not waste any time/money on Defiance 2050.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeFelicia101 View Post
    So we are sit quietly while they take money for classes they dont provide wait for fixes that arent coming( believe me d13 is still waiting for fixes from bug bash years ago) and just be positive? Come come now am i to believe youd sit idle while you got robbed at a gas station? Im rather sure youd never just give up your car keys and wallet so why ask others to?
    What class haven't they provided? The engineer was slated for a winter 2019 release, and its only being delayed by like 2-3 months. That has more to do with the buyout then hat ever assumptions people have come up with.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    What class haven't they provided? The engineer was slated for a winter 2019 release, and its only being delayed by like 2-3 months. That has more to do with the buyout then hat ever assumptions people have come up with.
    A company buyout doesn't release the buyee from its contrats. It puts the buyer on the hook for it.

    Just or fun, call your power company and tell them the payment will be delayed only 2-3 months. Or call a client of the company you work for, and tell them the product they already paid for will be delayed 2-3 months. See how that goes. Get back to us after your lawyer has explained the real meaning of the word compensation.

    If the dollar amount had any significance, gamigo would be looking at the losing end of a lawsuit. Lucky for them, nobody is crazy enough to sue a company for 22$.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    The attitudes towards me shows the mentality of this board. No discussion, just accusations.
    So what is this but attacking "mentality" ? And what have you posted besides assumptions yourself i mean do you rub shoulders with the dev staff while you help with these so called fixes or are you just gleaning info from the forums? Perhads you stopped by the redwood office to check out the livestream room? If you believe everything you read on the internet i have an amazing bridge to sell you.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeFelicia101 View Post
    So what is this but attacking "mentality" ? And what have you posted besides assumptions yourself i mean do you rub shoulders with the dev staff while you help with these so called fixes or are you just gleaning info from the forums? Perhads you stopped by the redwood office to check out the livestream room? If you believe everything you read on the internet i have an amazing bridge to sell you.
    I'm just sticking with the whole this poster is a planted poster thing when it comes to this person..

  9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #29
    Community Manager erinnyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    78
    Hello, little pizzas of mine,

    I'd like to thank you for the feedback you have given us regarding communication, etc. I also would like to point out some things mentioned in Jagger Six's post, which have already been mentioned in other threads made by the team.

    We know that tickets have been taking time to be solved, the main problem with this is that the Customer Support team is encountering issues with item granting tools etc. Unfortunately, the process to get this fixed is taking a bit longer than expected but once this is fixed everything will start flowing a lot better!

    The developers of Defiance are working on current bugs to be fixed and applied to the next update, for now, details are not being given as to what will be in the next update. Stay tuned to upcoming info

    I will mention again that feedback regarding anything is always welcome and appreciated as that is how we learn and can make things better, but, this thread turned from giving feedback and good critique to people bickering with one another. Therefore this thread will be closed.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts