+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

PTS Update 10/4/2019 - Engineer Class and more!

Ark Hunters, hurry!

Rarnok needs your help! Hop onto the Public Test Server to test out changes done to Enhancement and to Scaling/Time to Kill along with the Engineer Class!

What you will find is not the final product, as it is still in progress and that is why we need you! As a gift for those that participate and send feedback, while PTS is open for this particular testing round, we will be granting something special (New headgear and a new title) to those that log in and spend at least an hour playing and testing out changes.

As always, we look forward to collecting as much feedback as possible. Do not hesitate to share your thought and reports on the new features and changes. To do so, either forward us your answer to this thread or as a new thread under the PTS forum section.

PTS will remain open from now until Monday 4/15/2019 @ 12PM CST.

Signing out,
    Erinnyes

Trying to buy something from a vendor on PTS (and not only PTS) causes a crash.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Yes, we are aware of that issue and have already corrected it on PC-EU. Working on PTS now. Once it has been fixed on PTS, we will have to do a quick restart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Yes, we are aware of that issue and have already corrected it on PC-EU. Working on PTS now. Once it has been fixed on PTS, we will have to do a quick restart.
    I was worried it was my computer...thanks for the update!
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Update!:

The crashing issues on PTS have been addressed now as well. PTS is back up and running again. Enjoy, Arkhunters!

Cool. Will we be able to select which toon the gifts go to? I primary on PS4 but have a PTS toon.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

could you please copy my char over to the pts .. thank you

So far i am liking the engineer class.

Issues and feedback: Engineer

I like the class and really enjoy some of the abilities, however, I did run into some issues. First, is there is no synergy for Engineer?

When activating the M.E.C.H ability. I found that most of the time I could not shoot. This occurred more often than not. This issue would last the entire time this ability was active. Sometimes I would be able to shoot but only for a second or two before it despawned. I was wondering why I couldn’t use Fury or Logic while using M.E.C.H but I see why now. You also can not run while using the M.E.C.H. Ability.

When using Fury and Logic together and after an enemy has died Fury will turn and attack you if no other enemies are near. I assume this is because of how Logic works.

The Artemis Turret seemed to be the least effective of the abilities. Most of the time it failed to hit enemies that were in front of it. Sometimes it would just sleep for a moment then wake up and shoot at the sky. It’s really not helpful if enemies run behind it (lol). Perhaps this would be more useful when there are other players and not just one player pulling all the aggro at a major ark.

I looked at changes to the enhancement system and I think one of the changes is a good thing. But doing so doesn’t change the rarity of the weapon which I personally would like to see. I also noticed that completing objectives may drop various rarities of salvage rather than all of one rarity. I am not sure if this is part of the new system or just a pts thing. I hope salvage earned does not change on live.

Could the PG in the PTS vendor be changed to add more than 1 unit per purchase? Maybe to like 10? It takes forever clicking it 100+ times to get to the amount needed for test.

I’ll post more when I come across it. Thanks!
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Has the weapon bug been fixed? has the interaction button been fixed? also what are the changes to the enhancement system?

+ Reply to Thread