+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Py - 04/10

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    I don't care about only store stuff getting in the rotation, it was unfair that that stuff existed in the 1st place, specially for players that can't spend hundred or thousdans of dollars on loot boxes to get that stuff, at least now we can get em by just playing the game, which should've been posible from the start, spinal tap started the p2w era and killed this game even more.

But yea another middle finger from trion to those that actually spent money to get those jackpots, well good riddance, whales helped killing this game overpaying for those crappy loot boxes and the fun fact is that now are the only ones keeping it alive and gamigo gonna milk em as long as posible before shutting down the servers.
    where is all that patron pass money going ? to ps3 fixes?

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    I don't care about only store stuff getting in the rotation, it was unfair that that stuff existed in the 1st place, specially for players that can't spend hundred or thousdans of dollars on loot boxes to get that stuff, at least now we can get em by just playing the game, which should've been posible from the start, spinal tap started the p2w era and killed this game even more.

But yea another middle finger from trion to those that actually spent money to get those jackpots, well good riddance, whales helped killing this game overpaying for those crappy loot boxes and the fun fact is that now are the only ones keeping it alive and gamigo gonna milk em as long as posible before shutting down the servers.
    I think you will find Abadon's touch came out with hulker hell in 2014 a long time before spinal tap but boxes reached the store