+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Py - 04/10

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    they still have the dev that said it. and the vid.
    And how many times have these devs said one thing then went ahead and did the exact opposite , this should not come as a surprise to anyone it is just another slap in the face to the paying customers

This is why im not going nuts spending on the new CF rig. Misanthrope was a bitstore jp that they claimed would NEVER be in py. So im to assume that CF will be in empowered crate and end up totaly devalued smdh.........TRIONED..........

Quote Originally Posted by ByeFelicia101 View Post
    This is why im not going nuts spending on the new CF rig. Misanthrope was a bitstore jp that they claimed would NEVER be in py. So im to assume that CF will be in empowered crate and end up totaly devalued smdh.........TRIONED..........
    Not to mention how this is a slap in the face to those accumulating "Loyalty" points. Doesn't look like they're selecting the jackpots but they're auto-generating, which probably makes it easier for them to forget we exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    which probably makes it easier for them to forget we exist.
    Yeah, it certainly feels this way.

FeelsBadMan

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Not to mention how this is a slap in the face to those accumulating "Loyalty" points. Doesn't look like they're selecting the jackpots but they're auto-generating, which probably makes it easier for them to forget we exist.
    yep i agree with u.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    yep i agree with u.
    I don't!!!
    ♪Bobby Valentino: Slow Down | My Angel (Never Leave You) | Nelly - My Place (feat. Jaheim)♪

Defiance 2050:

PS4-NA
    IGN: Kuraokami
    Clan: Eternal Souls
    Primary: The Tempest
    Secondary: M212 Demon (My bae, my ride or die, my gun with 2 legs, she got me)
    Class: Guardian
    Synergy Matrix: Backlash (3), Recruit (3)

The Elder Scrolls Online:

PS4-NA
    IGN: Izuminokami
    Class: Sorcerer
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion
    Race: Dark Elf
    Role: Magicka DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    I don't!!!
    So what do you disagree about ?

You didn't buy Shares so you can't tell Trion what they can and what they can't.

It is like in any shop, one client buys a thing for 200€, few years later it gets cheaper and next client buys it for 150€, the next for 100€ etc.
    There can be even some event like anniversaries and they can give a free product to some random person.

I don't care about only store stuff getting in the rotation, it was unfair that that stuff existed in the 1st place, specially for players that can't spend hundred or thousdans of dollars on loot boxes to get that stuff, at least now we can get em by just playing the game, which should've been posible from the start, spinal tap started the p2w era and killed this game even more.

But yea another middle finger from trion to those that actually spent money to get those jackpots, well good riddance, whales helped killing this game overpaying for those crappy loot boxes and the fun fact is that now are the only ones keeping it alive and gamigo gonna milk em as long as posible before shutting down the servers.

Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 3900 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    Original Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Leader/Co-Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraokami View Post
    I don't!!!
    do you still play on ps3?