+ Reply to Thread

Episode Missions not showing up?

I've been playing Defiance since the original BETA testing on the 360. When Defiance 2050 released, I was able to do the Episode Missions (such as teaming up with Nolan and Irisa to salvage a small arkfall), but now none of the Episode Missions are showing up.

I can pass Nolan and Irisa at the mission location, but EGO isn't there for me to select and start the missions; there's no markers for Episode Mission on the map or map key.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? I've been trying to get a response from Trion Worlds, but have been ignored thus far with the support ticket I opened as well as posts on Twitter tagging Defiance, Trion Worlds and Trion Help.
    If I didn't say thank you enough, it was because I was so jealous of you.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Good evening, Arkhunter

The only Episode mission that was left in Defiance 2050 was the one you mentioned where you meet Nolan and help protect the Arkfall. The rest were removed from 2050 and were never in the game, at launch.

Why were they removed? Have been removed permanently?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good evening, Arkhunter

The only Episode mission that was left in Defiance 2050 was the one you mentioned where you meet Nolan and help protect the Arkfall. The rest were removed from 2050 and were never in the game, at launch.
    Are there any plans to add the rest of the episode missons to 2050? I know i would like to see them there.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Piper got rolled in with the main game/missions, but the others are likely not coming back. They were put in as a bridge between the show and game. However, the show is dead so while there would add some value and make sense for those who played old defiance, they might confuse new players.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    Piper got rolled in with the main game/missions, but the others are likely not coming back. They were put in as a bridge between the show and game. However, the show is dead so while there would add some value and make sense for those who played old defiance, they might confuse new players.
    Makes sense. I just wish they were still in there because they came with nice rewards, such as the character's outfit which you can't get any other way. I though they had said the Episode Missions had been worked into the story ones, but who knows. I just feel like a piece of the game is missing.