+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time for Switch

Time for Switch

Hello, don’t know if this has been brought up already. But can we see this coming to Nintendo Switch anytime soon?

I'm guessing no... the development team is super small, and they have enough on their plate at the moment quite frankly.

I honestly cannot see this going to the switch. I don't think the money s there for production, new coding, and UI. Good news is you can play it on a PC that is very cost efficient.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Despite what people think the Switch is not all that powerful. At best its a PS3. That is also why the games that do get ported have to be gutted and slimmed down in file sizes. Case in point FFXV.

Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    Despite what people think the Switch is not all that powerful. At best its a PS3. That is also why the games that do get ported have to be gutted and slimmed down in file sizes. Case in point FFXV.
    The Wii u was comparable to the PS3/360, and had more RAM, and a better GPU.. The switch is more powerful than the Wii U. Switch can handle defiance 2050, I just don't think they have the resources or team to dedicate to making it.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    The Wii u was comparable to the PS3/360, and had more RAM, and a better GPU.. The switch is more powerful than the Wii U. Switch can handle defiance 2050, I just don't think they have the resources or team to dedicate to making it.
    You can have the best gaming platform possible but whats the point when the servers are awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    You can have the best gaming platform possible but whats the point when the servers are awful.
    I am constantly getting Delta errors n division 2 on x1. Switch isn't the only system with bad servers.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA

Xbox One

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    I am constantly getting Delta errors n division 2 on x1. Switch isn't the only system with bad servers.
    Defiance servers are shocking. Doesnt matter what platform you are on there is severe lag every day without fail

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Defiance servers are shocking. Doesnt matter what platform you are on there is severe lag every day without fail
    To be quite honest, in xbox one l never get lag at all based around l play at if not rarely, might be different for people though.