+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: More!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    The low frequency of majors is a problem to begin with. Sometimes it's hours between majors. But I agree, there's very little diversification in majors, only 5 types, 3 of them being HB (matron, helion with legs, helions with mouths). The problem is the other types aren't much better. Scrappers are done within a minute and DM are longass with newbies complaining that they get slaughtered. And they're just as repetitive.

So yeah, more diverse majors would be needed. There's so many raiders, mutants and 99ers all over the map, I can't believe none of them would like to score some arktech. A 99er major with a couple motherlodes running around smashing everyone would be a hoot. A raider major with tankers and hulkers smashing into arkhunters would be fun. Maybe mutant would feel too much like mutant sieges though.
    The raider mjr is definitely a good idea. It makes sense since in the show HB's and Raiders are everywhere. I know they got away from the show since it ended but if they are trying to stick with what actually occurred in the show, Raiders are definitely appropriate. 99er's would be good too, except I see the Motherlode's being a problem. Remember when they took their sweet time making the coop mission playable? Maybe the Motherlode could be the boss if it would be set up as a mjr.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #12
    Hey guys,

The update will come soon, so don't worry!

Also PTS is now open for Event Horizon: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Event-Horizon go check it out

Getting 5k was easy. All I did was buy two oj shields and one oj grenade from the runners at the end of Mjr AFs. Poof, I'm 5k now. Not sure why so many people complain about the difficulty. =p

Quote Originally Posted by Nixa View Post
    Getting 5k was easy. All I did was buy two oj shields and one oj grenade from the runners at the end of Mjr AFs. Poof, I'm 5k now. Not sure why so many people complain about the difficulty. =p
    It's not necessarily the "difficulty" it's the RNG and the lack of OJ shields etc. I'm glad you got lucky--a clanmate of mine got lucky too, however, the RNG hasn't run in my favor; and this games RNG has always sucked!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixa View Post
    Winning the lottery is also quite easy if you have the lucky ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Ace View Post
    Getting a bit dry around Defiance. It's difficult to get through any arkfall in San Fran because there is a lack of players etc.

So, the point is--when will we see new content? When will you open Silicon Valley or even Alcatraz? On PS3 there were events every Quarter, e.g., this past month on PS3 there was the Armistice, and what did we see on 2050? Let me give you a clue NOTHING!!

Get real gang, if 2050 doesn't get more and better content you will continue to lose player after player again.

Signed--Getting Bored to Death again, same O same O, SOSDD etc.?
    GPA
    There is another thread in which you can guess how many chocolate eggs are in a glass; jk - I agree and would also appreciate more content
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

+ Reply to Thread