+ Reply to Thread

Chromatic Dust cap

Does anyone know the cap for chromatic dust? I only earn dust now as I have maxed out my battery. I currently have 10250 dust and hoping that there isnt a low cap liek other currencies in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Does anyone know the cap for chromatic dust? I only earn dust now as I have maxed out my battery. I currently have 10250 dust and hoping that there isnt a low cap liek other currencies in game.
    I don't think there is a low cap. Last time I looked at it on the PTS, I had a few hundred thousand dust...and if whatever the cap is on there carried over to Live... Maybe 999,999 is the cap. Really no reason to go more than that as of right now tbh. Either way, you should be good for a little while.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    I don't think there is a low cap. Last time I looked at it on the PTS, I had a few hundred thousand dust...and if whatever the cap is on there carried over to Live... Maybe 999,999 is the cap. Really no reason to go more than that as of right now tbh. Either way, you should be good for a little while.
    Thanks. I will have to keep an eye on it. Dont seem any point in buying crystals from the SGT vendor at the minute as i only need Flawless so might aswell just wait for the vendor to sell them after arkfall and coop.