+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error!!!

Error!!!

so the event seems to crash exactly when we get to the final (yes there was another person there...1) for me turned all setting down to low... another day of testing with no rewards cause i cant get close enough to actual do the ark final without crashing...crit city need hotfix or connection

Quote Originally Posted by DevilScorp View Post
    so the event seems to crash exactly when we get to the final (yes there was another person there...1) for me turned all setting down to low... another day of testing with no rewards cause i cant get close enough to actual do the ark final without crashing...crit city need hotfix or connection
    I was the player that was at the arkfall. Was wondering where you went. The arkfall did not crash for me but the server was having some lag issues. About every 8-10 seconds it would lag. It finally stopped doing it after about 20 minutes.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

u the person i tryed to ress? ya i crit city around the major for me... trying again today