+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Limitless rig!

they still havent fixed this?

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    Moo, they aren't gonna fix anything on og defiance, I reported thing 3 years ago and they still haven't fixed em, let alone now that they are only 2 people (since Zephkial seem to have left) and they are only focused on 2050.
    Yeah, i know. But they're fixing the broken QW Syn thats only been out just over a month?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    they still havent fixed this?
    Nope they haven't...

It just annoys me that The QW syn has only been out just over a month or whatever, which anybody can get, and that gets fixed....
    Yet the Limitless Rig was reported broken back in february... which was an item people had to spend MONEY on... and that's just been forgotten about..
    I hope the Devs can see and understand the frustration to this.. We payed money to get these Rigs... And its not like 'pay £20 you're guaranteed a rig'.. people spent alot of money.. for a broken unusable rig. Literally money down the drain at this point.. because to have not had any more than a 'Thanks for the report, we'll keep you updated' OVER a month ago.. which took 2 months to even get that response... is a bit of a joke.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

Bump again....
    PC/NA

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #14
    The issue for the limitless rig has been found! There will be a fix for it soon

Nice update!
    tyvm

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Thank you for the update! This is music to my ears!
    PC/NA

PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

Moo will you kindly post when you find the rig to be fully functional. Id like to relay it to the 1 single owner on 360 na when its fixed

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Moo will you kindly post when you find the rig to be fully functional. Id like to relay it to the 1 single owner on 360 na when its fixed
    Sure thing
    PC/NA

PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    Sure thing

No JPs for you! :P
    Liam Devlin - Officer/Chaos Crew D50
    "One hundred men, raise your heads up
    ‘Cause we're going to war
    Open your eyes, and steady your hands
    ‘Cause we may never come home"

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    about time. it took long enough .have about putting the new rigs and chips into the loyalty vendor ?