+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seller gulanien

Seller gulanien

Hello . do you know if stock exchange is relative to our result or just like its randomly? I would like to know where he spawn? I can only find in Major Arch Fall and Co-op Card. and also do you have the prices of the various prototype weapons?

He only shows after majors and arkfalls every runner has random items try to have atleast 75 pg on u in case a proto appears good luck n have fun
    Founder of Devils of NJ clan
    Shawn themadog 5k pr
    PS4 NA

would you advise me to hunt the vendor or use farm technique for proto?

Quote Originally Posted by alsolo View Post
    imo, except for the vulcan and atomizer, the prototypes are either broken or blow and not worth hunting nor buying; find what kind of gun you like and go for an oj with decent rolls - my 2 cents
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

the farm technique of the atomizer at the bath is still good?

Don’t waste ur time farming just hit the majors and co ops there are several runners who normally have proto and py numbra May appear he always has something plus is ur low level u get all the salvage n drops from the majors to help u power up homie
    Founder of Devils of NJ clan
    Shawn themadog 5k pr
    PS4 NA

the farm technique of the atomizer at the bath is still good?
    It's never been very good tbh. Much easier to get protos you need from gulanee vendors. In 8-9 months of playing/farming I got VS, continuum and vulcan from drops. In about 3 weeks of gulanee vendors I got atomizer, archimedes and tempest from the vendor. I already had all the event protos but I've seen them all for sale.

I'd say if you farm the vendors correctly for about a month you should have most protos in the game. Don't buy the random proto box though, they drop zone protos and duplicates of those you already own.

The real challenge is getting flawless synergy crystal. The "exceptional" crystal crate is almost always a cut, the polished crystal is super rare and I haven't seen a flawless for sale since the first week of synergy. That's none in over 100 major or coop.

my personal opinion: i got protos random / from runners 3 to 4. if nothing has changed lately bathouse is a good place to farm, but remember to leave constructors untouched, so you have scrappers coming in waves. if you want to grow your collection quickly, when no major arkfall in sight, go farming

I would advise you to stay away from protos to be honest. They arent as good as normal weapons. Yes they look cool and some some have special bonuses but honestly they arent nowhere near as good as Legendaries. Dont waste time farming for protos. Use your time to either level up guns or group up for coops. The more coop runs you do the more vendors you will see so if you do want protos you will have a higher chance of seeeing one at the vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    imo, except for the vulcan and atomizer, the prototypes are either broken or blow and not worth hunting nor buying; find what kind of gun you like and go for an oj with decent rolls - my 2 cents
    Venom Splitter top tier, watchu talking bout! Kidding. Har har har