+ Reply to Thread

So this happened

Game crashed while playing at the Bathhouse volge siege. Thanks game! I guess this contract won’t get done. I couldn’t even close the app. Finally it blue screened to an error screen then closed the app. First time this has ever happened in 2050. https://imgur.com/a/5jy45Yp

If you look it’s as if the text and everything just melted and bled into each other. Or like a disc that has been burned by fire.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

I have a short video clip from last night coming too. It’s a doozie!
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Wow. I never seen anything like this in the game. Looks like your tv started to melt. Must of freaked you out.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Wow. I never seen anything like this in the game. Looks like your tv started to melt. Must of freaked you out.

I actually thought my PS4 was toast. I was freaking out for sure. Couldn’t close to dashboard or anything. Then it finally closed to a blue error screen. But yeah, scary stuff.

I had the exact same thing happening to me twice in a row, last week. During a major arkfalls. I thought my less-than-a-year-old PS4 was toasted.

Hasn't happened since. Also PS4-NA.