Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Yes... It is an exploit. I have a plate slicer blighter than does it. I don't use it. It stays in my inventory collecting dust unless I'm going against hib sludge users using a speed and life steal exploit. Sounds familiar? It does to me. Also bio glitch doesn't constantly happen. The cooldown exploit with hib syn does. Big difference and way deadlier.
    And another call out on people lying u say you dont use it but ever time I fight you always have it on sounds like you just trying to lie and save your own *** but can you try what ever expolit u want the fact is it wont help you trash players are trash players but what are you gonna do mmmhh

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR

Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    And another call out on people lying u say you dont use it but ever time I fight you always have it on sounds like you just trying to lie and save your own *** but can you try what ever expolit u want the fact is it wont help you trash players are trash players but what are you gonna do mmmhh
    And this post above might get taken down but some had to open there month about the false claims of ashtrash

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR

And stuff!!

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #14
    Hello.

As already mentioned tickets or DMs are the way to go about this. We have it in our rules: do not discuss exploits.

Since this is discussing our moderator actions (again against our forum rules) I am closing this thread.

Best regards.