Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

They are giving out discipline for...

Posting in the D13 bug report thread for explaining what is broken in the game. How do I know? Because I got one in the 23rd. Yeah... I posted in the D13 bug thread how a few syns cooldowns are broken and how it's exploited. But rather than fix their ****ing game they give me a warning for saying it's broken and how it's broken. Like I posted that info stating I'm tired of this being broken and players exploiting this cooldowns glitch. Instead I get ****ing disciplined Wow! Y'all are some *** backwards dbags. And I call you that for how stupid and nonsensical your discipline toward me was. Go ****ing discipline yourself and fix your ****ing game. I posted in the correct thread in this forum. What the ****. We are supposed to tell you all what's broken and how it's broken so you can get off your ***** and fix it. Not to get disciplinary action for doing so. Smdh!

posting how to do a exploit isnt allowed on the forums. all you did was show more players how to do this exploit. and made the problem worse . talking about forum mod actions isnt allowed either.

Me posting in the proper thread about an exploit being used, what it is and how it works doesn't make it worse. It's worse when only a select few know and c share with their clansmen or friends and not everyone knows. Because everyone knowing levels the playing field. Also me posting such a major have mechanic flaw in some of the most deadly and widely used synergies should make the dev team get on fixing it asap. But from what I've read on game issues with their 2050 release I doubt it will be fixed any time soon. I'm tired of players using it in pvp and those players being called out for hacking or modding but they will say go ahead and report me because they know that they are using an exploit that won't be fixed anytime soon and that customer service won't investigate ****. Sorry. If I get another warning or temp ban then it's worth it. I'm telling you something is broken. How it's broken and making a stance that it needs to be fixed. The thread wasn't here's a cheat kiddies have it. Not at all. I said please fix this and why. That does not deserve disciplinary action. I have the right to voice my opinion on what I feel is uncalled for action. They don't make it back to where you can reply back in tears to the action taken against you. It's like a dictatorship.

file a ticket . send a pm to a dev or our community manager . because they have also stated more than a few times not to be posting about exploits on the forums .

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    file a ticket . send a pm to a dev or our community manager . because they have also stated more than a few times not to be posting about exploits on the forums .
    This is probably the best advice anyone on the forum can give you. There are many bugs and issues with the game that require immediate attention, but unfortunately I dont think the remaining staffs are capable of fixing them since the take over by gambingo, im sure original founder staff/engineers were laid off. What you have is a remain skeleton crew who are incapable of going through million line of code to find out what the cause of the bug or the fix. It took them over a year to fix the vendor bug and other than that there are other that goes unfix since the beginning of the game. If it doesn't affect the underline profit margin then they won't take drastic action. If there is a bug that allows players to buy item from the bit store without paying, I guarantee it will be patch in the matter of days. Just depends to show how bad things are.

Bioglitching is also an exploit that a certain someone uses in PvP, and then that player decides to call out others for glitching/exploiting when said player does the same thing. How contradictory. Lmao.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Yes... It is an exploit. I have a plate slicer blighter than does it. I don't use it. It stays in my inventory collecting dust unless I'm going against hib sludge users using a speed and life steal exploit. Sounds familiar? It does to me. Also bio glitch doesn't constantly happen. The cooldown exploit with hib syn does. Big difference and way deadlier.

Hmmm, I didn't mention you specifically, but hey, if the shoe fits. And no the HiB glitch doesn't sound familiar, as I don't use the syn, I wouldn't know the details.

And lol. You literally just told on yourself by saying that you only use it while going against HiB.

Trust me, Ik from being a victim of bioglitchng that it's also really deadly. Cause if you're bio glitched, you legit can't move around. All you can do is crouch and shoot your weapon. So if an elec rig user does this to you, 9.9 times out of 10 you're going to die. The other .1 time, the bio glitcher is just too bad at pvp to get the kill so you might have a slight chance to buy yourself time until the glitch wears off.

It sounds to me like you saying it's OK to use an exploit as long as someone else is using exploits, yet here you are making extremely contradictory posts on the forums, which I don't understand. 2 wrongs DO NOT make a right.

As I stated in your previous post that got removed, regardless of if these exploits get removed or not, it won't change the pvp status quo. The skilled will remain skilled and the skilless will remain skilless. Plain and simple.

Yes, exploits and glitches are in the game. Every game will have exploits and glitches, no matter what game you play. You seem to want to demonize ppl that use the exploits, yet even you yourself have just admitted that you use the exploits. Even if a "glitch doesn't happen every time", it's still an exploit. Lol. Don't try to cover it up.

Yes, using exploits to gain an unfair advantage over another player is against ToS. But you know something? You have to put yourself in the devs shoes every once in a while and actually think before you type. You do realize that there's only a handful of ppl left on the dev team right? And also, the ones that are left are more than likely spread out across different trion games, like Trove, for example. Not to mention that there are also more pressing issues than an exploit atm like for example upgrading servers to fix the lag and dc's. Just because things don't get done as fast as we'd like, doesn't mean that they're not working on it.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Me posting in the proper thread about an exploit being used, what it is and how it works doesn't make it worse. It's worse when only a select few know and c share with their clansmen or friends and not everyone knows. Because everyone knowing levels the playing field. Also me posting such a major have mechanic flaw in some of the most deadly and widely used synergies should make the dev team get on fixing it asap. But from what I've read on game issues with their 2050 release I doubt it will be fixed any time soon. I'm tired of players using it in pvp and those players being called out for hacking or modding but they will say go ahead and report me because they know that they are using an exploit that won't be fixed anytime soon and that customer service won't investigate ****. Sorry. If I get another warning or temp ban then it's worth it. I'm telling you something is broken. How it's broken and making a stance that it needs to be fixed. The thread wasn't here's a cheat kiddies have it. Not at all. I said please fix this and why. That does not deserve disciplinary action. I have the right to voice my opinion on what I feel is uncalled for action. They don't make it back to where you can reply back in tears to the action taken against you. It's like a dictatorship.
    Why make a report on exploits that you use personally in game lmao but talking about how to do them is Against terms and services and so is me calling your in game game action but or well like pg.saud the skilled will stay skilled but the skilless stay skilless so let's hear that famous crying you do in zone on here calling people hackers is plain out pathetic because were not using exploits unlike you but tell yourself what ever that makes u sleep better at night

Quote Originally Posted by WANNAGOFAST2015 View Post
    Why make a report on exploits that you use personally in game lmao but talking about how to do them is Against terms and services and so is me calling your in game game action but or well like pg.saud the skilled will stay skilled but the skilless stay skilless so let's hear that famous crying you do in zone on here calling people hackers is plain out pathetic because were not using exploits unlike you but tell yourself what ever that makes u sleep better at night
    That post above will most likly get remove

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR