+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Py Numbra 05/08/19

UPDATE: Well seems it took a bit longer to update his inventory, now he has Guardian Angel:

Decent Ironclad shield for Expeditions and even PVP, one of the Ironclads with the most capacity in game plus radiation resistance.

https://www.defiancedata.com/shield.php?id=16

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

dude, take a deep breath and relax man. personally i don't think you are helping at all.

Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    dude, take a deep breath and relax man. personally i don't think you are helping at all.
    Not helping at all? Been helping new players, clanmates and friends for 3 years/6k hours in game, giving away a lot of stuff, reporting glitches/bugs, helping on PTS to test new updates, giving them feedback, etc etc.

All I’m asking for is a little dropchance increase to make the event feel more fun and rewarding and well that py brings at least 1 jackpot after been farming pg all week, am I asking for too much here? Are you having fun with the event? Are you happy with py not bringing anything? because I’m pretty sure most of the players aren’t.

Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer

I am on ps3 eu. Previously py has changed jps but not immediately. Maybe a day later. I'm assuming that is what is happening. Maybe he will have some later today i'm hoping.
    It just seems to me like you are moaning about everything now because you feel like you are not being heard.
    ps I got a mod for my qw crate. Was not happy. Still enjoying event as I like my extra gulanite.

Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    I am on ps3 eu. Previously py has changed jps but not immediately. Maybe a day later. I'm assuming that is what is happening. Maybe he will have some later today i'm hoping.
    It just seems to me like you are moaning about everything now because you feel like you are not being heard.
    ps I got a mod for my qw crate. Was not happy. Still enjoying event as I like my extra gulanite.
    No I’m not moaming because I’m not being heard, I’m moaning because I want the game to improve, to be fun to play, specially for vets like me that have it all and ran out of new content since expeditions came out, you know that Trion filled for bankruptcy? Well that’s because the bad management and decisions they made on their games since Rift came out and Gamigo seems to keep doing the same mistakes with Defiance like making the team even smaller after laying off 150 people, bad communication with the community (where are the live-streams? Why they take up to 3 days to reply on forums? Are they too busy with other games?), bad monetization system (still selling crappy loot boxes while even EA had to remove em from games like Battlefront, Fifa in Belgium, etc because pretty much all the gamers are against them and even governments are forbidding em) and add to all of that, making the game boring and unrewarding with these low drop rate chances forcing people to buy those loot boxes, and even then people have to spend a ton of money to get something decent out of em.
    Most of my friends already left the game and moved on, the few left playing are not happy with the event and some already gave up on it and the game it’s on the lowest population ever on PC, if Gamigo doesn’t improves the quality of the game soon, there might be no players left to keep milking.

Oh and I forgot, not fixing glitches/bugs in a timely manner since they don’t even have a QA team to test updates, I reported the no inventory/no rig glitch 3 years ago and they still haven’t fixed it, warmaster door invites? Still broken, server lag on every major arkfall and in peak hours, game crashing after pulling chips, game crashing after using the right click menu on inventory, weapons not reloading their full mag, pvp invisible glitch, etc etc etc.

Yeah I found My yesterday while doing pvp. He had nothing. Disappointing. And the game does have high drop rates. High drop rates of getting disconnected from the server even after fresh restarts.

lol @ high drop rates.......................... then sadness

The drop rates are embarrassing during this event, it's almost like the developers want people to use the store
    N e R o

Py has a shield - Guardian Angel --> https://www.defiancedata.com/shield.php?id=16

How do you say Trion in German...? Gamigo
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k