+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Event Horizon causing timeouts

PS3 NA, Anybody else getting timed out? Well this problem is nothing new, has been around pretty much forever, whether it's arkfalls, sieges, etc. As the timer gets counting down all the sudden you get dcd near the end and then of course no rewards, and good luck relogging in a timely matter and actually finding the phase you were in. Classic defi, I might as well just give up on this event. It's especially problematic for EH though since the majors seem to last like 20 minutes in the final stage. And the synergy seems to be bugged too, everything is listed as strings_missing. Also all I seem to be getting is greens for ground drops, really?

Umm... I thought they turned off Event Horizon since it was causing issues and would be turned back on in a few days? If that's the case then I don't understand why you're upset.
    They also stated in the patch notes that this new synergy is going to show up as string missing for a few weeks till they can fix that.

Nothing new here

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Umm... I thought they turned off Event Horizon since it was causing issues and would be turned back on in a few days? If that's the case then I don't understand why you're upset.
    They also stated in the patch notes that this new synergy is going to show up as string missing for a few weeks till they can fix that.
    The Delay was for 2050, it was up and running for D13 yesterday.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

It's up on ps3, anyway yea cus nothing wrong with spending like a full half hour on an arkfall jus to get dcd right at the end for no apparent reason and get no credit. Sorry just venting really, as I said, this has been around forever, whether it's arkfall or siege. I've probably got dcd hundreds of times due to this. Doubt it will ever get a fix if it's been around this long. Also was unaware of the string missing fix.

Well I was playing yesterday and hardly found any majors then read that they were turning it off but they never said for what. Plus I didn't see one major this morning till I left for work this afternoon. The majors I played at last night sucked. One by Bloodbath and the other near Water Temple. At both I did towards the very end after having ever ****ing thing on the screen going after me and only me. On top of that the bulwarks plates took forever to strip off with an nvf bio purg and then the health seemed to be super high as well. Granted the threat level was 11 but it was bananas.

However...

I did manage to get a QW syn Syphon MB. Just need the t5 mods now. Would love to get a JP MB though.

Well I was playing yesterday and hardly found any majors then read that they were turning it off but they never said for what. Plus I didn't see one major this morning till I left for work this afternoon. The majors I played at last night sucked. One by Bloodbath and the other near Water Temple. At both I did towards the very end after having ever ****ing thing on the screen going after me and only me. On top of that the bulwarks plates took forever to strip off with an nvf bio purg and then the health seemed to be super high as well. Granted the threat level was 11 but it was bananas.
    Yea the amount of ads spawning seemed a little crazy (idk only completed 2 or 3 major so far) and the timer seems to go on forever. Which isn't necessarily bad I guess, but if you do the arkfall from the very beginning, end up scoring way over the cap, basically a waste at that point. Good tho I spose if you just show up to the final part of it.

Also yea isnt it awesome lol how if you're not in a group, everyone else disappears. And if you wipe 2x, thats yet another way you'll likely get dcd if you extract then the game often derails itself ( ps3 anyway, idk I think pc is better server wise?).

Yeah getting timed out about halfway and a constant crit (I say constant meaning 6x in a row just taking a single step from loggin) right after respawn and cache clear real pro work here smdh. Like does anyone in the dev office have any pride in thier work or just straight up idgaf down there?