+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Event Horizon Jackpots

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Grass View Post
    04:11 AM on the forum is 01:11 PM in Berlin.
    Actually, the time shown on the forum has no fixed offset with UTC or any particular time zone.
    You can change it to suit your preferences / region.

So ... if I have it set to show "London time", then German time is just 1 hour ahead. This is not accounting for potential DST shifts: not all countries have DST and some change on different dates.

In any case, I was referring to Zyra's reply to llls1cKb0ylll on Discord (sorry if that was not clear) ... which displays for me as 23:34 (London time) ... which is 00:34 in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    This for an answer is the same as no answer, the hour doesn't even matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Actually, the time shown on the forum has no fixed offset with UTC or any particular time zone.
    You can change it to suit your preferences / region.

So ... if I have it set to show "London time", then German time is just 1 hour ahead. This is not accounting for potential DST shifts: not all countries have DST and some change on different dates.

In any case, I was referring to Zyra's reply to llls1cKb0ylll on Discord (sorry if that was not clear) ... which displays for me as 23:34 (London time) ... which is 00:34 in Germany.
    Well the PC NA servers were down for an hour IIRC, I posted on forums and had no reply and I saw that she was avaliable on discord (green icon) on the defiance data server, so I thought I could ask her if she knew something about it or had any ETA on the servers downtime, I had no idea what time was or where she was at that moment, maybe I took for granted she was in Huston, Texas where the main office of Trion is, and since she was online and avaliable, I thought she was at work/on call or well, avaliable.

But well, even tho it was late at night, she replied (which she didn't had to since she was not at work/on duty and it was late at night) but didn't do much to let us players know if the servers were down, ETA, or if she was gonna do something about it which kinda pissed me off.

I already said I was sorry about that on another post, I didn't know she was in Germany let alone that it was 12 am, but this is just another example of the lack of communication with the community Trion has been having for years now, they should at least have always someone on call for the game/servers monitoring like most of the online games have, and if they go down for more than 10/15 minutes, update the players with information, this way people can know if the problem is in their ends, on Trion's ends, if they should keep trying to log in or swtich to another game or well do other real life stuff while the servers are down.

Anyway, as I said, I don't even care anymore, have fun guys, I'm back to Warframe.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    She didn't had to since she was not at work/on duty and it was late at night.
    That's true.

It looks just like Dirac so we can confirm they all look like the EA jackpots.

If you already copied a skin, you could at least change the color. A quasar is an Active Galactic Nuclei (AGN) with extreme luminosity. Why not change the blue to yellow? I do not like it at all - 2 synergies with a skin. It invalidates ether acceleration...

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #46
    Well I’m done with the event after 6 days playing 10+ hours per day and not getting a single jackpot and only 2 ojs and I’m done begin for a reply from the CMs/Devs, if they will keep ignoring me anyway, seems that since I didn’t spend more that 300 bucks in 6k hours in game and 50 on the ultimate class pack on D2050 I’m not worth their time nor to their business, I’m just gonna go back to Warframe were the devs and cms actually care for their community and the game, maybe get The Division 2 next week and only come back to hang around with friends time to time, cause in the end, with all it’s flaws, I still love this game, I just wish it was made and run by a better company that could have developed it’s full potential.

Good luck with drops guys and have fun, cya in the new frontier arkhunters!
    While I understand your frustration you have to understand that we're a small team and cannot provide answers in the short time frame you are giving us (considering it was the weekend as well). Providing you guys with the information is currently a WIP.

Regarding the screenshots: I did have super bad WiFi and was unable to check with the team what was up and also too bad of a connection to check the game myself. I also do not own a flat rate to start telephoning with my private phone outside of Germany. Yes, this is rather inconvenient and I'm really sorry that it happened this way, but there's only so much I can do.

Well the PC NA servers were down for an hour IIRC, I posted on forums and had no reply and I saw that she was avaliable on discord (green icon) on the defiance data server, so I thought I could ask her if she knew something about it or had any ETA on the servers downtime, I had no idea what time was or where she was at that moment, maybe I took for granted she was in Huston, Texas where the main office of Trion is, and since she was online and avaliable, I thought she was at work/on call or well, avaliable.

But well, even tho it was late at night, she replied (which she didn't had to since she was not at work/on duty and it was late at night) but didn't do much to let us players know if the servers were down, ETA, or if she was gonna do something about it which kinda pissed me off.

I already said I was sorry about that on another post, I didn't know she was in Germany let alone that it was 12 am, but this is just another example of the lack of communication with the community Trion has been having for years now, they should at least have always someone on call for the game/servers monitoring like most of the online games have, and if they go down for more than 10/15 minutes, update the players with information, this way people can know if the problem is in their ends, on Trion's ends, if they should keep trying to log in or swtich to another game or well do other real life stuff while the servers are down.

Anyway, as I said, I don't even care anymore, have fun guys, I'm back to Warframe.
    So mentality misuse a Vote Of Confidence, as a means to miss evolving adding and subtraction, entended fair in the right order....,

(Sits Down In Rocking Chair)...,

No Gameplanet Class Fashion Redesigning True Formality. Then Had The Nerve To Twist General Master's Words Of Concern Coupling Logic.

Well this thread spiraled down to the normal cm bash when it was put up to post the names of EH Jps. Real nice.......

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    While I understand your frustration you have to understand that we're a small team and cannot provide answers in the short time frame you are giving us (considering it was the weekend as well). Providing you guys with the information is currently a WIP.

Regarding the screenshots: I did have super bad WiFi and was unable to check with the team what was up and also too bad of a connection to check the game myself. I also do not own a flat rate to start telephoning with my private phone outside of Germany. Yes, this is rather inconvenient and I'm really sorry that it happened this way, but there's only so much I can do.
    Well I saw erinnyes reply on Saturday to some defiance 2050 posts but not mines, asked him if he was ignoring me or something and he didn't reply either.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2156928

If the team is small is not my concern, thats Gamigo's upper management problem, and with the thousdans of dollars they make, they should hire more people and serve their costumers accordinly since we aren't asking for charity here, this is a bussiness.

And well idk about Germany but I live in a 3rd world country and I have LTE/4g Internet on my iPhone since 2015 with up to 60mb down/10mb up of speed which is more than enough to make a WhatsApp/Skype/Facebook Messenger/Google Hangouts/Facetime call for free, send a message, etc etc.

Anyway, a whole week has passed since the event started and I still don't see the Jackpots names or screenshoot anywhere but the ones we the players have been collecting from several sources, when the old CMs used to post em even before the update/patch of the events were ready.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...dsummer-Mutiny

I'm not asking for too much I think, just 1 paragraph of text and 1 screenshot, is not rocket sience nor takes more than 5 mins.

Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Well this thread spiraled down to the normal cm bash when it was put up to post the names of EH Jps. Real nice.......
    Well you know, if they were doing their job as they are supposed to, I wouldn't be bashing em. I asked for a screenshot of the jackptos 1 week ago and they still haven't posted it, is not that hard to press Imp Pant on a keyboard, control + V on MS Paint, save it and post it on forums using a image posting service like imgur.com, it doesn't takes more than 5 mins.

+ Reply to Thread