+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Still waiting a reply/information on the new jackpots, it's been 4 days a still no reply.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...rizon-Jackpots

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

OMG shut up already

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    thanks , it took long enough .
    Dear god I am a little sick of this. Understand this game has been around a LONG time now, it is a free to play game, and is staying up on what I can only imagine is an extremely tight budget. When you make comments like this it reminds me of a a spoiled little brat, a whiner, and a posterior side.

With Zeph in game for the PC/NA at least we have more interaction with a dev in game than with any dev in the games history. You don’t like it? Don’t play. If you feel you are entitled because you pay something, don’t pay. If you complain like this and continue to pay, well it shows intelligent levels also. Why use obviously valuable life time to leave a comment that does nothing constructive at all? It does nothing but put an even more negative light on a difficult situation. Get a life and go back under your bridge if you want to act like a troll.

I will leave you with one comment...don’t like it when people talk about you do you?

Not once did I say this individual was anything, only my personal opinion of what it seems like or sounds like so it was not a direct attack. Opinions may vary. Please consult a physician if this game causes undue stress or anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosman View Post
    Dear god I am a little sick of this. Understand this game has been around a LONG time now, it is a free to play game, and is staying up on what I can only imagine is an extremely tight budget. When you make comments like this it reminds me of a a spoiled little brat, a whiner, and a posterior side.

With Zeph in game for the PC/NA at least we have more interaction with a dev in game than with any dev in the games history. You don’t like it? Don’t play. If you feel you are entitled because you pay something, don’t pay. If you complain like this and continue to pay, well it shows intelligent levels also. Why use obviously valuable life time to leave a comment that does nothing constructive at all? It does nothing but put an even more negative light on a difficult situation. Get a life and go back under your bridge if you want to act like a troll.

I will leave you with one comment...don’t like it when people talk about you do you?

Not once did I say this individual was anything, only my personal opinion of what it seems like or sounds like so it was not a direct attack. Opinions may vary. Please consult a physician if this game causes undue stress or anxiety.
    Love how u say tight budget when ik theres people who drop like 200 plus weekly

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR

Quote Originally Posted by Kosman View Post

i can care less what some random player sitting behind a screen has to say. dont like what i post . you can mute me. it that simple. im not going anywhere.