+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Login Reward Weekend

I received my monthly purified gulanite cache but still no 30 gulanite for login reward

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #22
    Hey all, for those that did not receive their login reward, please send me a DM here on the Forums. Include the email address tied the account you play on, along with the platform and regions please. Ill look into it and get those sent out asap.

Sent a pm to you

sent you a pm. i sure did get my ps3 rewards . not my ps4 rewards as of yet.

Got my purp mass blaser as expected lol, I know is free stuff and I should be gratefull but knowing the low chances of good drops on these boxes, at least give us idk 5? next time and maybe we can get something decent out of em.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters!

Rewards grants for both Defiance and Defiance 2050 have now been sent out, for this promotion. Thank you all for your patience and we hope you enjoy your goodies!
    Yeah, received mine when logging in yesterday afternoon... so thank ya!
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Sended PM.

login rewards weekend,

[QUOTE=Zephkial;2157349]Hey all, for those that did not receive their login reward, please send me a DM here on the Forums. Include the email address tied the account you play on, along with the platform and regions please. Ill look into it and get those sent out asap

my email address is darknimbus13@gmail.com,platform is ps4, in the north american area

[QUOTE=Jesusis;2157548]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Hey all, for those that did not receive their login reward, please send me a DM here on the Forums. Include the email address tied the account you play on, along with the platform and regions please. Ill look into it and get those sent out asap

my email address is darknimbus13@gmail.com,platform is ps4, in the north american area

Heya - please send Zephkial a private message and also for security - please think about changing your email address for your account as everyone on here now knows it.

Never publish your emails on public forums re games.

Sent u a pm
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

+ Reply to Thread