+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I swear... you start talking about their loot pool land drop rates and throw in some political info thing on bills being created to fight against pay to win crates and a dev or whomever for Gamigo is in with words and closing the thread. You talk about something that is happening real time directly impacting the game and we get silence and an I could care less response or lack thereof. It's really really sad.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I swear... you start talking about their loot pool land drop rates and throw in some political info thing on bills being created to fight against pay to win crates and a dev or whomever for Gamigo is in with words and closing the thread. You talk about something that is happening real time directly impacting the game and we get silence and an I could care less response or lack thereof. It's really really sad.
    Some bugs are harder to fix than others. I know that it has been a month since the report but it is looked into.

Also, this talk of devs and CMs not caring HAS to stop, we wouldn't be here if we didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Krayola View Post
    Hey Dev team, it's been a whole month since one of YOUR OWN employees told us this was getting looked into on this very thread... Care to share with us what the delay is?
    "Welcome to Defiance"

Grab a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage, pull up a chair... and wait for a response.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Well in PS3 EU the syn work normal... Maybe u confuse about the syn when he active.. I test all weapons full syn and all work normal (DMG/ROF/REL)... Thats way the syn active show to me (DMG/ROF/REL).
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Krayola View Post
    Fully modded a mass blaster with the new syn and after everything stacked there was no change to the fire rate or reload as part of the syn says it does; only the damage had stacked and been applied

Quasar Wave:

[1] Damaging an enemy applies Quasar Wave for 5s damaging it over time and causing it to take additional shield and armor plate damage (Cooldown: 5s)
    [2] +15% Lifesteal against enemies afflicted by Quasar Wave
    [3] On enemy shield or armor break, +5% Damage, +5% Rate of Fire and -5% Reload for 10s (Max Stacks: 5)
    [4] Enemy shields and armor explode when broken damaging and spreading Quasar Wave to nearby enemies (Cooldown: 5s)

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Some bugs are harder to fix than others. I know that it has been a month since the report but it is looked into.

Also, this talk of devs and CMs not caring HAS to stop, we wouldn't be here if we didn't!
    Any update on the limitless Rig yet?

Post you responded to:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ight=limitless

Original post:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ight=limitless
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #26
    I have an update for you guys regarding the Quasar Wave. We have a fix and it is being tested internally. Once the tests are completed it will go live.

I have an update for you guys regarding the Quasar Wave. We have a fix and it is being tested internally. Once the tests are completed it will go live.
    Thank you for the hard work, erinnyes. Understand, majority of us don't mean to get you Gamigo folks caught in the cross-fire of our frustration with the remnants of the Trion staff, it just happens.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Thats good. Let's wait anxiously. Thanks again erinnyes. (El Gripo)

Not true at all. Some people work for a paycheck and not because they love their career path. Let's be real here. If you in fact love your job then maybe create a reminder for things to report back on maybe weekly bi monthly. This way you don't get toxicity in the forum. Just a suggestion. Also our past experiences with customer service really dictates many of our attitudes. Especially when we post past experiences that were negative and get no response such as my lengthy post about my almost six month battle, yes battle, to get compensation for a glitched supreme weapon I own that your company and CS's failed to rectify. Things like that create the atmosphere. It's not my job or responsibility to fix negative view points and perspective created by the games previous owners and it's present owners. I attempt to be clear, concise, and respectful in regards to expressing issues with the game. The last one was in regards to a cooldown glitch in certain synergies, how it's glitched, and parts of the game it affects. Instead of a, we will look into this, I received an infraction. Yeah I'm still pissed about that one. I posted in the right part of the forum where we notify you in detail about certain bugs in game. Giving an infraction for doing so only creates resentment and not a healthy relationship. You all are just as much responsible for doing that as we are. You get what you give out. That's a life lesson we learned in kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Thank you for the hard work, erinnyes. Understand, majority of us don't mean to get you Gamigo folks caught in the cross-fire of our frustration with the remnants of the Trion staff, it just happens.
    I second this comment. Forgive any hostility, we are still in the mindset of how Trion handled things in the past
    <Killer Krayola> Founder of Krayola Kingdom