+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where are the Jackpots?

Angry Where are the Jackpots?

Dear Trion/Gamigo/Devs/CMs

We are reaching the 6th day of the event and not a single jackpot has dropped in major arkfalls nor bitstore boxes in PC NA that my friends and I know of and the spawn rate of majors seems pretty slow too, with up to 1 hour or more of waiting time for one to spawn and well only 1 phase avaliable, which in peak hours makes the game unplayable due to server lag.

Can you guys please increase the droprate chances and the spawn rate of majors? the event is becoming really boring after 100+ majors and not even getting more than 2 ojs, hours waiting for majors to spawn, lag spikes, people leaving, etc etc.

And we still waiting for information on the new jackpots too, like their names, nanos, stats, etc which could be solved with just post with a screenshot of them like the old CMs used to do.

Thanks in advance.

PS: How is it going in PC EU and consoles, guys? any luck?

I've heard of 1 Blast Rifle Jackpot droping on PC EU and 1 Wolfhound HP-A Jackpot Called "Critical Density" with syphon nano that droped in PS3 NA, IIRC, thats about it.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    ...the spawn rate of majors seems pretty slow too, with up to 1 hour or more of waiting time for one to spawn and well only 1 phase avaliable...
    It's pretty low on PC EU too. I saw 2 event majors in approx 3 hours. The other day I hoped to get the event daily contract completed: there were no event majors and then they shut down the server for 2+ hours .

Can you guys please increase the droprate chances and the spawn rate of majors?
    +1. So far I have only seen a few green mods drop and a few blue weapons from the majors. It seems like the old system is being used for the event drops / Karma (with the old rarity RNG).

I've heard of 1 Blast Rifle Jackpot droping on PC EU and 1 Wolfhound HP-A Jackpot Called "Critical Density" with syphon nano that droped in PS3 NA, IIRC, thats about it.
    The BR is called "Comet's Tail". I have updated my post in the other thread. Also, I expect all the Quasar Wave JPs to be syphon ... since Event Horizon is a "syphon event".

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    It's pretty low on PC EU too. I saw 2 event majors in approx 3 hours. The other day I hoped to get the event daily contract completed: there were no event majors and then they shut down the server for 2+ hours .

+1. So far I have only seen a few green mods drop and a few blue weapons from the majors. It seems like the old system is being used for the event drops / Karma (with the old rarity RNG).

The BR is called "Comet's Tail". I have updated my post in the other thread. Also, I expect all the Quasar Wave JPs to be syphon ... since Event Horizon is a "syphon event".
    Thanks again for the info Light, so now we know of 2 jackpots, the wolfhound and the blast rifle, still waiting for a reply from the CMs or devs but I think they are ignoring me.

Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer

Still not a single jp has dropped on 360NA. You actually have some of the more gullible people believing ojs ARE jps which is quite amusing from my perspective. But it would be great if someone hell anyone drops a jp on our server. Ive heard one guy dropped a hundred bucks and didnt even see an oj. Im starting to think that just like the limitless rig we got skipped when putting jps in the loot table smdh. I say this because it HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. Ive cleared over 60 mjrs and havent seen an oj myself from karma or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Still not a single jp has dropped on 360NA. You actually have some of the more gullible people believing ojs ARE jps which is quite amusing from my perspective. But it would be great if someone hell anyone drops a jp on our server. Ive heard one guy dropped a hundred bucks and didnt even see an oj. Im starting to think that just like the limitless rig we got skipped when putting jps in the loot table smdh. I say this because it HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. Ive cleared over 60 mjrs and havent seen an oj myself from karma or otherwise.
    Yea I haven't gotten any so far playing 10+hs per day since the event started and only heard about 2 Controlled Burn droping from bitstore boxes on PC Na, 1 Comet's Tail and 1 Controlled Burn from ps3 and 1 Critical Density from PC EU, thats it.

I asked for an increase of the droprate but as usual had no reply, but in the defiance data discord Zephkial said he was gonna talk with Rarnock to increase it but he wasn't sure about if that was going to happen since is that way "from design", whatever that means.

I think is the event with less Jackpots droping I've ever played, maybe the original Midsummer Mutiny was as bad cause it droped only blue mag converters lol.

Hold on so basically what was said is an admission of the fact that the rng is so low no ones going to get jps. So basically as has been said the lottery is rigged in the house favor. What a scummy business model.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Hold on so basically what was said is an admission of the fact that the rng is so low no ones going to get jps. So basically as has been said the lottery is rigged in the house favor. What a scummy business model.
    Yup the weighted rng is real in this game, that's why I never bought more than 10 bitstore boxes, I even tested them on pts, spent 10k bits that equals to 100 bucks trying to get a Supernova and didn't get it. I can buy a whole AAA game with dlcs included or eat for 2 weeks with that much lol but well since mostly only whales buy em Trion doesn't care, seems it works for them.

I hope the EU bans loot boxes like Belgium did and lets see how Gamigo handles it.

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Good morning, Arkhunters

Here is what I stated in Discord:

"I talked to Rarnok about this last week and confirmed they JPs do drop from event arkfalls. The drop rates on those are low, purposefully. I'll mention upping them, but no guarantees that will be done. Thats a design decision."

What I meant by "low purposefully" was that the JPs are high tier items and their drop rates reflect that.

What about the players that have done 120+ finals with patron pass and still no jackpot received ?
    Can you please check that the jackpots are actually in the reward pool as we have seen this before that the devs think they are included but they aren't also what are the "9" weapon types of the jackpots like the bit store says but only 7 are named , so is there 9 jps or 7 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good morning, Arkhunters

Here is what I stated in Discord:

"I talked to Rarnok about this last week and confirmed they JPs do drop from event arkfalls. The drop rates on those are low, purposefully. I'll mention upping them, but no guarantees that will be done. Thats a design decision."

What I meant by "low purposefully" was that the JPs are high tier items and their drop rates reflect that.
    Ok Zeph but this time it feels really low, we only heard about 4 or 5 jackpots droping total in all the servers combined so far, we don't even know the name of the Mass Blaster, Tachmag Pulser, Slagger or LM-43 Thunder, we still waiting for that info too since the event started.