+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

the medic bot is still broken.

the medic bot is still attacking players.

Never seen a medic bot attack a player. But if you’re wearing a rebel shield and using the bot your toon will react when the bot tries to recharge the shield.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

would be fun i quess if medic bot go crasy and actually starts attack other players, takes out axe and goes hunt them

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Never seen a medic bot attack a player. But if you’re wearing a rebel shield and using the bot your toon will react when the bot tries to recharge the shield.
    so the blood splatter on my screen isnt from the medic bot attacking me?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so the blood splatter on my screen isnt from the medic bot attacking me?
    Technically yes, he's attacking you. But he's dealing negative damage (healing you).
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Technically yes, he's attacking you. But he's dealing negative damage (healing you).
    its still broken right?

Guess I'll have to keep an eye on my Medic Bot, because I don't recall seeing it attack other players last night.

Perhaps it was the medication that had me distracted?

I'll investigate further after work - if I have the chance to play some games.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Guess I'll have to keep an eye on my Medic Bot, because I don't recall seeing it attack other players last night.

Perhaps it was the medication that had me distracted?

I'll investigate further after work - if I have the chance to play some games.
    its causing the blood splatter effect on my screen. i wish we had a option to turn that blood splatter effect off .

i rather have day 1 bmg vfx all day long . instead this dam medic bot throwing blood up on my screen all day eveyday STILL.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    its causing the blood splatter effect on my screen. i wish we had a option to turn that blood splatter effect off .

i rather have day 1 bmg vfx all day long . instead this dam medic bot throwing blood up on my screen all day eveyday STILL.
    It is very annoying, as you are unsure when the enemy hits you, and the bot heals. I don't understand why he bmg didn't have this issue in D13, but healing in d50 makes everything go bats*** crazy. NPCs attacking, and whatnot.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

I can officially confirm that my medic bot isn't attacking other players, and I'm not seeing a blood splatter effect on my screen. I've only been seeing green heal numbers proc when I tap the ability during combat.

Guess that's a win for my lowly ark hunter. *shrug*
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.