+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    From a guy who's been stuck at 4999 since November, I agree. I've actually lost hope. Over 70 shields bought from rep vendors. About 200 arkchest opened (from when I hit 499 to when they changed the system to gulanite), and I'm still 4999 because my best shield is only 4999.

I'll probably leave the game or die from old age before I'm 5k.
    Dang, I just reached 4986 so now I gotta wait 6 months or more to reach 5k? awesome, well done trion, genius design, no wonder why player retention is so low.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    From a guy who's been stuck at 4999
    Also stuck at 4999, except it's the nade I'm missing.

Got plenty of OJ nades, but my best one is a purple 4996.

Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Got plenty of OJ nades, but my best one is a purple 4996.
    Defiance RNG

Copyright 2013*

huehuehuehue
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    Dang, I just reached 4986 so now I gotta wait 6 months or more to reach 5k? awesome, well done trion, genius design, no wonder why player retention is so low.
    You can power up from 4986 to 4995-4999 within 2-3 days if you want. Then you have to be lucky. For some people it's 2-3 weeks, for others it's months or years, and for me I doubt it will ever happen. I don't know anyone who hasn't languished for a while in the 4995-4999 range.

And then there's still the problem that when you get a 5k grenade or shield, it can totally suck. My 5k grenade is purple, it isn't anywhere as good as a 4995 OJ. My best shield is a 4996 OJ fortified rebel, but my highest PR shield is a 4999 purple tachyon. The rebel is a lot better. By any measure, something like a 5k blue or purple rhino is nowhere near as good as a 4996 OJ fortified rebel, so chances are that even if I get the 5k gears, they won't even be as good as my "low PR" gears.

So the system is kind of stupid, cause it keeps you out of T5 because your PR is allegedly too low, but if you get subpar 5k gears, you can equip them (making you weaker) and get in.

when they enable 6k, all your 5k is useless, you want get 5k soo bad, buy allot green grenates at same time with script and you may get your 5k one

Just dont see why poeple are still so bothered about hitting 5k. As stated of the other threads T5 coop rewards are just as good as T1 coop rewards. You dont become godlike when you reach 5k, and most people who are 5k are using a shield that is junk just so they have 5000 at the top of their screen. And now the enemy scaling has changed T5s are pointless to run anyways, way too easy but as ive just said the rewards are still crap so there is no point. If you are 4990+ both of your guns will be 5000 and they dont get a massive damage boost for you hitting 5000. Get a sticker and cover that number up on yoru screen and just ignore it.

Hitting 5k was a grind and glad I got there, however, once you realize that it is useless for anything except T5 co ops, you are disappointed. I have NO facts to back this up, only my experience but once I gave up the 5K by equipping a lower rated shield (4999), I've actually had more success at getting 5k nades. About a week ago, I was 5k and hadn't sniffed a 5k shield or nade in months. Dropped to 4999, and I've pulled 3 5k nades.

+ Reply to Thread