+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Event horizon grenades do not just look different but are new grenade types. A little more interesting than the previous events grenades.
    i got a hold of a new nade. didnt help me any wasnt 5k. it lagged to blow up. wasnt very useful to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    hmm , im not getting any 5k nades or shields.
    Yeah no exaggeration. Every shield and nade has been 5k. I thought it was one of the changes. Why would a 5k get less. Made sense to me. Everything out of the box is less than 5k. Maybe we will get some clarity 🤔
    www.youtube.com/user/combo65

IGN: Combo Breaker

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    i got a hold of a new nade. didnt help me any wasnt 5k. it lagged to blow up. wasnt very useful to me at all.
    The fuse time on the new grenades is horrible. Half of the time things die before it even blows up.
    PSN - JamesArch

IGN - Brisco CountyJr

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco County Jr View Post
    The fuse time on the new grenades is horrible. Half of the time things die before it even blows up.
    Works well on bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco County Jr View Post
    idk if its that or lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    Yeah no exaggeration. Every shield and nade has been 5k. I thought it was one of the changes. Why would a 5k get less. Made sense to me. Everything out of the box is less than 5k. Maybe we will get some clarity 🤔
    must be nice . ive been stuck at 4997 for some time now.

T3 yeah

Ive been 5k since way back in septmember. The reward drops are all 5k for both grenade and shield for me at the minute. If they drop on the floor they go back to the old ways of being 50 below. I can purchase greandes and shields from normal vendor too, the shields are all 5k but the grenades are always below 5k. Rep vendors still grant shields and grenades lower than 5k so somewhere something seems off if its supposed to be giving 5k players only 5k items.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo Breaker View Post
    I'd like to STEAL your RNG, Combo Breaker. The same wild variation as normal grenade and shield drops for me from this event. One new OJ shield and plasma grenade above 4980 so far. Nothing 5k, or within 15 pts of it... from roughly 28 EH caches.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Lots of 5k nades and shields
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

+ Reply to Thread