+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Event Horizon Hotfix#2 - Defiance 2050 May 8, 2019 - ALL PLATFORMS/SERVERS 10 AM PT

Event Horizon Hotfix#2 - Defiance 2050 May 8, 2019 - ALL PLATFORMS/SERVERS 10 AM PT
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters

We will be bringing down the Defiance 2050 servers for a Hotfix. All platforms/Environments

Downtime starts at 10:00AM PT (12:00PM CT).

Downtime is scheduled for 2 hours and we will keep you all informed if more is needed!

Hello,
    I am just wondering since this is the 2nd hotfix this week and the game has been down for 2 hours each time, if we will be compensated for our time with boosts. Also, wondering if we could get double points since some of the defiant few you cannot get hold on without them. We have many in our clan who cannot complete their pursuits!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Faithlessmayhem View Post
    Hello,
    I am just wondering since this is the 2nd hotfix this week and the game has been down for 2 hours each time, if we will be compensated for our time with boosts. Also, wondering if we could get double points since some of the defiant few you cannot get hold on without them. We have many in our clan who cannot complete their pursuits!
    Thank you
    Yes. The Defiant Few arenas point system is horrible.
    PSN NA Belial8420

Title- Tank
    Assault/Engineer
    No Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Faithlessmayhem View Post
    Hello,
    Thank you
    I don't think we need compensation every time they fix something, and total of four hours in two days negligible. It's four hours, we loose more then that sleeping every day.

Defiant few I can agree with as they been broke for a while now.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters

Defiance 2050 Hotfix#2 is now complete. Servers are back up and running on all platforms/regions. Thank you all for your patience during this scheduled downtime.