+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What can be done?

This may not be the area to post.
    But what can be done about harassment?
    During pvp i get whispers constantly from a individual saying i cheat/hack.
    Many other ppl get the same from the same person.
    I usually blow it off.
    But its getting pretty old
    Anyone who knows me knows me know i dont do any of that and im an honest player.
    Just tired of the slander from this individual. Been playing for a few years and im not one to complain.
    Its no secret who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by zohon View Post
    This may not be the area to post.
    But what can be done about harassment?
    During pvp i get whispers constantly from a individual saying i cheat/hack.
    Many other ppl get the same from the same person.
    I usually blow it off.
    But its getting pretty old
    Anyone who knows me knows me know i dont do any of that and im an honest player.
    Just tired of the slander from this individual. Been playing for a few years and im not one to complain.
    Its no secret who it is.
    Mute them, type on chat /mute nameoftheplayer or /inspect nameoftheplayer and then hit the mute button.
    Oh didn't see you are on PS3, you can use the Find Player button on quick menu, type the name of the player and press the mute button too.

Problem solved.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    Mute them, type on chat /mute nameoftheplayer or /inspect nameoftheplayer and then hit the mute button.
    Oh didn't see you are on PS3, you can use the Find Player button on quick menu, type the name of the player and press the mute button too.

Problem solved.
    Not exactly problem solved cause that same person is so gonna be whispering and harassing others.

Best thing to do is just submit a ticket and provide evidence that they are harassing you. If enough people that are being harassed by the save person all report the person they're being harassed by, I'm sure the issue will get taken care of.

This type of behavior shouldn't be tolerated imo. I mean, there is a fine line between whispering someone to try and understand their loadout and just being completely toxic towards them/harassing them and calling them names.

It's just uncalled for tbh.

I've been harassed by the same person the op has and I've already taken the appropriate steps. Not gonna discuss it on the forums, but I'm sure you guys already know what I'm talking about.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Problem solved.
    Mute does not stop whispers, but they can be turned off in chat settings . Best solution is to chat with others in the same position and get everyone to take screenshots and send them in reporting the player

Quote Originally Posted by Mundy Drudge View Post
    Mute does not stop whispers, but they can be turned off in chat settings . Best solution is to chat with others in the same position and get everyone to take screenshots and send them in reporting the player
    Since when? Tested it and mute does stop wishpers, but yea reporting em works too.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

they will never do anything to this player. i have filed tickets , and they got nowhere. they allow him to keep on being a harasser . just mute him. when he is pvp everyone should just leave his team. just keep rekting em. and drop t6 dn's on his head.

devs here is my ticket on this harasser #1163612. the devs should block this players ability to send whispers.

Since when? Tested it and mute does stop wishpers, but yea reporting em works too.
    idk sometimes . some whispers do get thru.

I get some Hate because of pvp too its typical. Haters gonna hate take it as it is and move on. I generally ignore it all personally
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane UGE Dashy CL1NTBEASTW00D8 B100DBATH Angel
    Dylan1600

When I pvp I have a tab that only has team chat, after i'm done pvping do I check a separate tab for private chats and such. It makes the harassment a lot more less in the moment and manageable. You can't fully get rid of it
    Not easy. Just simple.

and if you use a head set . that dam beep from the whisper is annoying asf.