+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Prime cosmic weapons

Anyone else find a Plasma Grenade? Found a Corrosive that shows up as glowing purple ball that sticks with a longish timer. A neat little bonus item.

so mazu, fragger, black hawk, ss-2 ranger, nrs-500 commando, and tachmag pulsar... that leaves 2 to find/see. interesting...

guessing 1 might be a rocket launcher, like a prime cosmic fnx raptor for example...and maybe an LMG as the 8th?
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    so mazu, fragger, black hawk, ss-2 ranger, nrs-500 commando, and tachmag pulsar... that leaves 2 to find/see. interesting...
    Based on the skins of the new Prime Cosminc weapons, it seems (to me) that they are re-using the skins from the first Event Horizon jackpots in original Defiance.
    (as memory serves me) : MAZU = same model as Schrodinger, NRS-500 Commando = Bombardier SMG model (was a Bit box special), Fragger = Pauli, Black Hawk (slugger?) = Higgs (pursuit shotgun), SS-2 Ranger = Dirac, Tachmag Pulser = Heisenberg etc.

guessing 1 might be a rocket launcher, like a prime cosmic fnx raptor for example...and maybe an LMG as the 8th?
    I would say, yes to the LMG (same skin as Broglie). The other should be a Wolfhound pistol if it matches up with the old space-like skins. They could have created a new skin for a different weapon type (would be cool to see), but I think that would take more time for the designers to get the effect "just right".

Unfortunately, this synergy's set rolls don't do much for RL's or dets... or the sniper. Remember EA syn on D13 came out with the full auto wolfhound, Einstein, and the full auto Ranger which came with a buttload of recoil issues to manage in the mastery roll and green/blue recoil roll. It's more for full auto guns, which leaves both the fragger and black hawk as less than optimal choices for the shotguns. So the mazu, commando and techmag should be okay. The LMG's most likely a Thunder... for some reason dev's love the Thunder's profile which makes the visuals from the Andromeda skin look nice on them. Andromeda's nebula panel just doesn't fit with the SAW's base skin, despite being a better gun.

Yes the Sulos, I believe with the large mid-tube panel, would be a good fit for the Andromeda skin, IF they went with an RL for the 8th PRIME.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Based on the skins of the new Prime Cosminc weapons, it seems (to me) that they are re-using the skins from the first Event Horizon jackpots in original Defiance.
    (as memory serves me) : MAZU = same model as Schrodinger, NRS-500 Commando = Bombardier SMG model (was a Bit box special), Fragger = Pauli, Black Hawk (slugger?) = Higgs (pursuit shotgun), SS-2 Ranger = Dirac, Tachmag Pulser = Heisenberg etc.

I would say, yes to the LMG (same skin as Broglie). The other should be a Wolfhound pistol if it matches up with the old space-like skins. They could have created a new skin for a different weapon type (would be cool to see), but I think that would take more time for the designers to get the effect "just right".
    This comparison of the models provided by LE would indicate the last model belongs to the Black Hawk, not displayed. The Nexus I'm assuming is using the top right hand pistol model? Which means the former wolfhound/Einstein model would be the final weapon, not a RL.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    This comparison of the models provided by LE would indicate the last model belongs to the Black Hawk, not displayed.
    Yes, because the Higgs shotgun was not a jackpot (and so it was not shown in their announcement picture) ... it was a pursuit weapon (slugger):

The Nexus I'm assuming is using the top right hand pistol model?
    Yes , see below (the guy is holding it [looks like a mod on it]):

Which means the former wolfhound/Einstein model would be the final weapon, not a RL.
    Indeed .

the lmg is the thunder I got one out of a cache after a major

Light, look like it was me u captured with Nexus, here is the card, if anyone interesting or need it.
    Detonator in Mass Blaster skin

So the only advantage of prime version of cosmic weapon is they drop only in Perfect Condition ( 10 stars)? No special stat or bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Dopeman1908 View Post
    So the only advantage of prime version of cosmic weapon is they drop only in Perfect Condition ( 10 stars)? No special stat or bonus?
    As it should be.
    Jump really high!

If you ever believe the Blast Rifle/Tempest is a fair weapon:

+ Reply to Thread