+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Prime cosmic weapons

Prime cosmic weapons

Please put any information/screen shots of any of the eight PRIME COSMIC Weapons you have from this event here.

Also let us know how you acquired it? It's not clearly specified anywhere, so it's unclear if these actually drop in game from the EH caches, or ONLY from the 100 pack from the bit store.

Defiancedata.com doesn't have anything on these Primes, and I'm not entirely sure if Gamigo's put them out at all. Perhaps Gamigo wishes them to remain a mystery until discovered. However, I'm a bit baffled... wouldn't they encourage more 100 pack sales if ark hunter's actually knew what was available?

Share what you've found, Ark Hunters... and Congratulations to those that have them.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Please put any information/screen shots of any of the eight PRIME COSMIC Weapons you have from this event here.

Also let us know how you acquired it? It's not clearly specified anywhere, so it's unclear if these actually drop in game from the EH caches, or ONLY from the 100 pack from the bit store.

Defiancedata.com doesn't have anything on these Primes, and I'm not entirely sure if Gamigo's put them out at all. Perhaps Gamigo wishes them to remain a mystery until discovered. However, I'm a bit baffled... wouldn't they encourage more 100 pack sales if ark hunter's actually knew what was available?

Share what you've found, Ark Hunters... and Congratulations to those that have them.
    You are going ham on the posting again I see Kylarran :P

While I am responding to your other thread, I will go ahead and say this.

I do not have pictures of them (have yet to get 1 ) but of the 8 I have seen 4 of them.

A Mazu, Black Hawk, Fragger, and SS-2 Ranger... the other 4 I have no clue on. :/

As soon as I get one, I'll be more than happy to share them here. As for what I have heard... they only seem to be droppable in the Event Horizon Caches (going to go into more discussion on your other thread about this ). They have a low chance of dropping from the Event Horizon Caches at the Gulanee vendors (same ones as the single buy in the store). I have not heard of them dropping as rewards at the end of Majors...but this is all that I have seen and know. If I hear of anything else, I'll share here too.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Ones a bolt action sniper , smh , of course when rng hits it has the worst possible outcome . Really ? A BA for a jp or prime ? Lmao
    It came from the 12 pg box the runner sells at end of EH
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Ones a bolt action sniper , smh , of course when rng hits it has the worst possible outcome . Really ? A BA for a jp or prime ? Lmao
    It came from the 12 pg box the runner sells at end of EH
    I'll take that BA off your hands Johnny, let's trade

It is not my picture so excuse the quality, but here is the Mazu.

https://imgur.com/a/RpjyKtg
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Yesterday in The Fork someone invited me to a duel and he retired before I started.
    (I guess he tried to try his "prime" and then he regretted ... I do not know)

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1520 - Flawless crystals: 48

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

We are waiting for info/screenshots of the Jackpots on d13 since the event started (1 week and a half ago) so get in the queue BD lol.
    Maybe next week they'll post it, unless they care more for 2050 than D13 as my tin foil hat is telling me xD.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

I apologize, it’s not a PRIME bolt action , just a cosmic , oops me bad
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    It is not my picture so excuse the quality, but here is the Mazu.

https://imgur.com/a/RpjyKtg
    Sweet picture, just a shame I needed to lean over to one of my sides in order to read it - because of the alignment.

I didn't see one major Event Horizon arkfall in the hours I played already... I have nothing to report on my weapon drops.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to the game when people still gamble on bit store garbage? 4Head

Thanks Tony Audon (xbox)

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1520 - Flawless crystals: 48

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Prime Cosmic Tachmag Pulser

+ Reply to Thread