+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Prime cosmic weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Please put any information/screen shots of any of the eight PRIME COSMIC Weapons you have from this event here.

Also let us know how you acquired it? It's not clearly specified anywhere, so it's unclear if these actually drop in game from the EH caches, or ONLY from the 100 pack from the bit store.

Defiancedata.com doesn't have anything on these Primes, and I'm not entirely sure if Gamigo's put them out at all. Perhaps Gamigo wishes them to remain a mystery until discovered. However, I'm a bit baffled... wouldn't they encourage more 100 pack sales if ark hunter's actually knew what was available?

Share what you've found, Ark Hunters... and Congratulations to those that have them.
    ( Open Back Door In Rigg, Browsing Selective Arkfall Industry Suggestion)...,

Info?, to be reused in what fashion?

Did anyone else getting these Prime weapons also have a notification on top of screen saying the weapon had been Mastered ?

This used to happen in old Defiance but it is the first time I have seen in D2050.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopeman1908 View Post
    So the only advantage of prime version of cosmic weapon is they drop only in Perfect Condition ( 10 stars)? No special stat or bonus?
    There is one other Major difference between any proto (usually fixed bonus rolls)... these PRIME guns take mods... as well as being 10 stars. I don't know if you need an ammo slot mod... I don't know if these are fixed nano, or can the nano be changed with a different mod?

Well, with the limited number of mods dropping from a limited number of EH cache purchases (PG limit of 72 or 84 PG/day if you purchased the PG patron for 30 days) some of these may well go without full mods by the time the event ends. I suspect this is an additionally sneaky snare to entice people to buy the 50 and 100 packs from the store. /shrug It is what it is... they make games for the money.

Makes you wonder why the drop rate of cosmic guns isn't higher... doesn't it.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #24
    The names are:
    • Prime Cosmic Mazu Blast Rifle
    • Prime Cosmic Tachmag Pulser
    • Prime Cosmic Fragger
    • Prime Cosmic Gray .45
    • Prime Cosmic LM-43 Thunder
    • Prime Cosmic SS-2 Ranger
    • Prime Cosmic NRS-500 Commando
    • Prime Cosmic Black Hawk HP9

I'll get you some screenies and more info tomorrow CEST.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    The names are:
    • Prime Cosmic Fragger
    • Prime Cosmic Gray .45

... and the Nexus (non-PRIME) makes 9 weapons with the Andromeda skins available from this event.

Thanks for the confirmation, Zyra... there's a Gray .45 out there, 'somewhere, under the nebula... way up high'.

Damn infectious showtunes... BAD Babydoll, BAD.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    There is one other Major difference between any proto (usually fixed bonus rolls)... these PRIME guns take mods... as well as being 10 stars. I don't know if you need an ammo slot mod... I don't know if these are fixed nano, or can the nano be changed with a different mod?

Well, with the limited number of mods dropping from a limited number of EH cache purchases (PG limit of 72 or 84 PG/day if you purchased the PG patron for 30 days) some of these may well go without full mods by the time the event ends. I suspect this is an additionally sneaky snare to entice people to buy the 50 and 100 packs from the store. /shrug It is what it is... they make games for the money.

Makes you wonder why the drop rate of cosmic guns isn't higher... doesn't it.
    I pulled a prime mazu, no mods to be found .
    They told us they weren’t going to have synergy mods to deal with . This was the reason our inventory slots were not transferred .
    I am not chasing down mods again in 2050 . If they are now going with synergy mods , we need trading back . I also want my inventory slots transferred.
    As you can tell I’m not the least bit happy with this synergy mod scenario. I think if you put any mod into the prime guns , the synergy should light up . Not chase around a stock mag barrel and sight . Is next event another 8 guns and 32 mods needed ? I QUIT THAN
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    They told us they weren’t going to have synergy mods to deal with . This was the reason our inventory slots were not transferred .
    I am not chasing down mods again in 2050 . If they are now going with synergy mods , we need trading back . I also want my inventory slots transferred.
    As you can tell I’m not the least bit happy with this synergy mod scenario. I think if you put any mod into the prime guns , the synergy should light up . Not chase around a stock mag barrel and sight . Is next event another 8 guns and 32 mods needed ? I QUIT THAN
    I completely feel you on this. I too am not chasing synergy mods. If so, we'll need trading system back in a brand new secured way, but I'm against trading comeback in 2050. I'm only chasing for Nexus, nades and shields, Singularity syn crystal, and the +20 inventory slots pursuit

The names are:
    • Prime Cosmic Fragger
    • Prime Cosmic Gray .45

You look cute everyday, always ♡

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    I feel ya there, Johnny.

I never minded chasing mods in D13. Trading was damned useful for that, but I could have made due with blue mods to activate synergies and had enough mods from grinding D13 events, typically.

With this EH event, and mod generation ONLY coming from a very diluted EH cache pool (think I'm up to 6-7 total blue mods, nowhere near enough for any gun)... it seems you'll be lucky to find a mod or 4 for a keeper gun.

IMO, clearly this 'mechanic' is designed to both encourage us to expand our inventory as well as buy bit boxes, assuming you have any intention of filling up any gun's synergy slots. I'd saved some Valor for additional inventory and had some bits saved just in case they ever uncapped the 200 limit. It's now 300. So inventory capacity that we paid for in the prior game... well... sigh. It's bound to piss some players off, isn't it.

That said, I've paid to increase my capacity, and support the game I play. The choice is yours, either way you go.

The names are:
    • Prime Cosmic Fragger
    • Prime Cosmic Gray .45

OMG. You had me at Prime Cosmic Gray .45. I need another good Gray .45 for my inventory, so I will be trying to get that I suppose... Thanks again Zyra!
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

+ Reply to Thread