+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Enhancing system still broken

Prior to your hotfix, I was stuck at 4920, which left 8 upgrades to go - that should have taken me to 5K:

After the Hotfix, my weapon only upgraded to 4990 and I was only able to use 24 points, which I specced into fire rate:

Please fix, or this weapon is useless to me.

Reset your bonus points and it will allow you to place all 25.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Reset your bonus points and it will allow you to place all 25.
    That may not fix the power rating on their Sniper though. Crazyged lost 10 power rating on that Deadbolt between the update and hotfix, so unless they Reforge, then they will be losing out on a little higher stats.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

this also happen to me with a sugar injector . i just crushed that piece of shtako .

Are any devs going to respond to this?

Either it's a bug, or you're conning us out of upgrade points to force us to spend material.

Either is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Are any devs going to respond to this?

Either it's a bug, or you're conning us out of upgrade points to force us to spend material.

Either is unacceptable.
    It is a bug. Why does everyone always assume the worst. Accusing them of conning people doesn't help, especially when it isn't true. Have you tried to PM the CM?

Anyways I hope it all works out for you.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    That may not fix the power rating on their Sniper though. Crazyged lost 10 power rating on that Deadbolt between the update and hotfix, so unless they Reforge, then they will be losing out on a little higher stats.
    My mistake. When I read the original post my brain only focused on the 24 points issue. I completely blocked out the power rating part. You are correct. I had this happen to 3 weapons on my second character.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    It is a bug. Why does everyone always assume the worst. Accusing them of conning people doesn't help, especially when it isn't true.
    I agree with part of this. Accusing them doesn’t help. But, I do question their intentions sometimes especially after all that has occurred throughout the years and since D2050 released.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    But, I do question their intentions sometimes especially after all that has occurred throughout the years and since D2050 released.
    100% agreed... well said.

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    Hey all, we are aware of this issue and working on a solution. For now, I would highly suggest keeping the weapons with this issue in your inventories.