+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Event Horizon Hotfix#3 - Defiance 2050 May 9, 2019 - ALL PLATFORMS/SERVERS 10 AM PT

Good afternoon, Arkhunters

We will be bringing down the Defiance 2050 servers for a Hotfix. All platforms/Environments

Downtime starts at 10:00AM PT (12:00PM CT).

Downtime is scheduled for 2 hours and we will keep you all informed if more is needed!

I'll be curious to see the notes for hotfix #3... the game seemed to be running like a champ when I played for several hours yesterday.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    I'll be curious to see the notes for hotfix #3... the game seemed to be running like a champ when I played for several hours yesterday.
    https://twitter.com/DefianceGame/sta...96227128573952

Oh... I must have missed that.

If the hotfix actually addresses the bugged trophies, I'll have to see for myself in order to believe it.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

Oh... I must have missed that.

If the hotfix actually addresses the bugged trophies, I'll have to see for myself in order to believe it.
    Its only fixing abundance of ego achievement/trophy. Key to Paradise and Widely Regarded arent being fixed

Well, that's nice... "Abundance of Ego" is the one I'm most interested in, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters

We will be bringing down the Defiance 2050 servers for a Hotfix. All platforms/Environments

Downtime starts at 10:00AM PT (12:00PM CT).

Downtime is scheduled for 2 hours and we will keep you all informed if more is needed!
    Zeph will this automatically unlock the achievement or wil we have to do something like respec to trigger the achievement? Also can you look into Key to Paradise and Widely Regarded achievement fix too?

Except for the many crashes that my clan and I experienced.
    PSN NA Belial8420

Title- Tank

Clan Leader B187

Quote Originally Posted by Belial8420 View Post
    Except for the many crashes that my clan and I experienced.
    Time to stop playing on the McDonald's WiFi, perhaps?

/sarcasm LuLz

Put in a bunch of work in the pursuit of getting the achievement already unfortunately, wasn't quite there yet. But it's a good thing overall that they're fixing it not being retroactive.
    | 4999 Power | 1155 Pursuit Rating | 23/24 Prototypes | 9/72 Flawless Synergy Crystals |

+ Reply to Thread