+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Achievements/Trophies....

The patch notes stated achievements would be fixed, now im not saying that they havent been fixed but how are we supposed to get the achievement for maxing out a factions if all my factions are already maxed out, how can i earn 50 perks if i already have all perks unlocked. Will there be a hotfix coming for this issue too?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    The patch notes stated achievements would be fixed, now im not saying that they havent been fixed but how are we supposed to get the achievement for maxing out a factions if all my factions are already maxed out, how can i earn 50 perks if i already have all perks unlocked. Will there be a hotfix coming for this issue too?
    https://twitter.com/DefianceGame/sta...96227128573952

The reputation trophies/achievements were not stated to have been fixed, so maybe next update for those 2...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    https://twitter.com/DefianceGame/sta...96227128573952

The reputation trophies were not stated to have been fixed, so maybe next update for those 2...
    Thanks. So devs can we please get you looking at the other 2 achievements that are broken. Key to Paradise and Widely Regarded

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Thanks. So devs can we please get you looking at the other 2 achievements that are broken. Key to Paradise and Widely Regarded
    Zephkial mentioned in game to us on Tuesday, that they were working on some enhancement and achievement bugs, next. So... soon. Hopefully, they include the two you mentioned.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Ego is fixed.

Crusader is still not fixed.

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Good afternoon Arkhunters,

We are aware that the Crusader pursuit issue is still now addressed. We are working on it and will push another hotfix once we have a solution. Thank you all for reporting this!

For the Achievements/ Trophies, we are aware of the issues with Widely Regarded and Key to Paradise. For this update we chose to work on the two achievements with the highest bug report counts. Obviously, Abundance of Ego and Chasing Shadows had the highest count of related bug reports. We will be looking at Widely Regarded and Key to Paradise and hope to have fixes for this in our next major update (NOT hotfixes).

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post

We are aware that the Crusader pursuit issue is still now addressed. We are working on it and will push another hotfix once we have a solution. Thank you all for reporting this!

For the Achievements/ Trophies, we are aware of the issues with Widely Regarded and Key to Paradise. For this update we chose to work on the two achievements with the highest bug report counts. Obviously, Abundance of Ego and Chasing Shadows had the highest count of related bug reports. We will be looking at Widely Regarded and Key to Paradise and hope to have fixes for this in our next major update (NOT hotfixes).
    Got the ego cheevos as soon as I logged on. Thanks for all the hard your team has done. Give everyone a cookie.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Probably too soon to ask but is there an ideal time frame for the next major update?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post

Is chasing shadows fixed for you people? It isn't for me.

If I have finished the shadow war profiteering pursuit II, which contains "capture 50 control points", it's supposed to unlock the trophy too, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Is chasing shadows fixed for you people? It isn't for me.

If I have finished the shadow war profiteering pursuit II, which contains "capture 50 control points", it's supposed to unlock the trophy too, right?

You have to capture another point in Shadow War to trigger it. If you did so and it does not trigger then...try submitting a a ticket to CS. I believe they should be able to help you out.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

+ Reply to Thread