+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Increase Event Horizon Major Arkfalls Spawn Rate

So

They increased the spawn rate of Event Horizon major arkfalls on Defiance 2050 but not on original defiance? How come? Are we 2nd class customers here or something?

Way to go devs, way to go.

3 majors on D2050 atm, 1 even at last chance, haven't seen one spawn there on d13 in years:

While on D13 we have only 1 after 1 hour waiting with even more spawn points since we have sillicon valley:

Theres even 2 phases on D2050 with half the population:

While on D13 only one:

Green icon means same phase, red icon, difrent phase for those that don't know.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

I would like to see increased spawn rates as well as increased decorated tbh.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: Public Enemy OGs/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

1 Major ended on D2050 and 2 poped right away, while on D13 we gotta wait 1 hour for another to spawn smh.

Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer

Here we go again, 1 hour waiting on d13 with the map empty:

While on d2050 2 majors spawned right after the last one ended:

i wonder if they keep track of how many have failed. because ive seen a lot that have on ps4 na.

Dont know if youve noticed but they dont really seem to care. The indifference has gotten stale and i have to say since the new company took over with their supposedly caring devs its just grown to be a total waste of time to bother even playing this broken game any longer. Seems they will be quite pleased to ignore us till we just all go away smdh.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Dont know if youve noticed but they dont really seem to care. The indifference has gotten stale and i have to say since the new company took over with their supposedly caring devs its just grown to be a total waste of time to bother even playing this broken game any longer. Seems they will be quite pleased to ignore us till we just all go away smdh.
    Yea totally agree, other than Zeph and maybe Rarnock I don't think anyone else at Gamigo cares about D13 and Zeph is mostly focused on improving d2050 than fixing d13 so that leaves us with Rarnock who is prolly helping Zeph fix d2050 and in charge of the life support of d13 making only "new" events and (copy pasted?) jackpots.

Idk whats going on with the CMs but they seem to work in other games (Zyra on Rift for example) so not sure how much time left they have to work with Defiance, but even then they seem to be a little lost over the topics we talk about and need help with and they are mostly focused on replying to D2050 posts/players than D13 ones.

*attempts to hand over some of the major arkfalls from D2050, but fails*

In all seriousness though, with it being like that for you fellow arkhunters on D13...that seems crazy. If it meant us on 2050 having 5 minutes or so of breathing room, I support you guys getting some more arkfalls...although even with that, the crashing itself is another issue... :/ Sorry yall
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

i believe it was Wednesday, I logged in during my split shift, I had 2 hrs of ****ing off time as I live relatively close to work . and am afforded the luxury of a split shift. In those 2 hrs I was unable to find a major. FYI this is Long Johnsilver. my last account was permaded cus I was speaking too truthfully. I just happen to love Jane Seymore and I think she's the cats meow.

up the rates. been playin for years, never ever have ive gone a week and a half into an event w out a JP

Here we go again, map clean atm on original defiance:

3 Event Horizon Majors on D2050:

Server about to restart so now we gotta wait 2hs for a EH major to spawn, awesome.