+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Glitch in trade - Defiance Ps3 EU server(D13)

Hi all players (PC/PS3/XboX)

Well, players on our server we are noting that some people are stealing weapons at the time they are going to make a change(trade), there is a bug in the time to make the exchange with the other person and this is affecting the other players, including me already the victim of a player who stole 2 guns from me ... This is a difficult situation, every day this is happening and many players are leaving the platform.
    Many new low level players win their weapons or their first Jp in the good intention to play and at that time a person appears (trash) and ends up offering something good in the exchange and at that time the player is stolen and then loses the spirit and gives up the game.
    This has been happening for over a year and every day is difficult to control, this impossible to make a change in the game without being stolen ... please manager and community staff we will analyze this and fixed before many leave the defiance classic.
    If this is to help managers I can report the names of people who are stealing in the game so that you can ban, I want to help this game a lot. If you are also going through this please let us know here in the topic. GG

The only way I see this as being possible if someone somehow manages to perfectly time pulling their offer as you accept trade, in that case, just wait til they accept first. I've done many trade and never been "scammed" as people throw the word around, unless there is in fact some exploitable glitch, idk. I did run into a person once tho who had figured out how to swap the displayed ego of a weapon. That was the only trade "glitch" I had ever encountered.

ah yes this is another glitch, but it is not as negative as losing a weapon in the trade ... I will record a video and post on youtube for you to see how it works.
    Look my friend record and post on youtube, check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDu1nH_g2Lg

they never believed us about this glitch .

Oh there was a guy asking me to put all my jackpots on trade and doing wierd stuff, maybe he was trying to make a glitch or something, I just closed the trade and said good bye, if I see anything shady I just go away.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    Oh there was a guy asking me to put all my jackpots on trade and doing wierd stuff, maybe he was trying to make a glitch or something, I just closed the trade and said good bye, if I see anything shady I just go away.
    Yes I do the same thing, but I talk about the new players that spend bits and do not know about the cheating of the game and end up losing their weapons ... One person from my clan left the game because of this, he fought so hard to have one cyber rigs JP, bought bits and in a trade lost his cyber, he gave me guns and quit game .. Very sad this... tomorrow I'll put names of players who steal here in this topic I hope they do something to contain it...

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    they never believed us about this glitch .
    now I'll make them believe... I record any bug error i see and i'll report here every day...

I've dealt with scammers the only way you get scamed is by not waiting and being in a rush to trade. I've got scamed before chips were tradable but other then that it's just people being carless. Theres n expolit or glitched

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR

Unfortunately the powers that be deemed scamming to be legal and allowed , hopefully gamigo change this . Do not post the scammers names as this will only get you banned .
    They scammers rely on the lag to swap stuff before you notice but you already know this , all we can do is call out on zone and make the new players aware this happens

Quote Originally Posted by Mundy Drudge View Post
    Unfortunately the powers that be deemed scamming to be legal and allowed , hopefully gamigo change this . Do not post the scammers names as this will only get you banned .
    They scammers rely on the lag to swap stuff before you notice but you already know this , all we can do is call out on zone and make the new players aware this happens
    Lagg has nothing to do with getting scam is people who love to hit trade fast because of there excited or in a rush to trade or they think scamming is a unfair trade etc I've tried to get scammed by freind to see if lagg has anything to do with it a d for that I adjusted mtu trust me the mtu does make a huge difference in game. It makes it a pain to do anything but no matter how we tried it doesnt work it's just people being carless. Hints why you only see newer players call them all out or saying it. Only way to scamed now is by buying af or chip pullers

Sig is made by taureiiel

The discord for learning new languages

https://discord.gg/gfv48hR