Closed Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Legendary Cosmic Weapon Cache, Event Horizon Caches and YOU!

Good afternoon, Arkhunters

We have discovered a bug that causes the Legendary Cosmic Weapon Caches you receive from completing the Black Hole Containment Contract to drop weapons of any rarity, and not exclusively Legendary as promised. We will be pushing a fix for this on Monday.

Have no fear, Arkhunters! For those of you that have already opened their caches we will be granting you all the Legendary weapon you were guaranteed.

This issue is also effecting the x50 and x100 Event Horizon Cache guaranteed Legendary item drops. This will also be fixed in a hotfix on Monday and we will be sending out the promised Legendary items from those as well.

Thank you all for your reports on this issue, and your unfailing patience! I will update once the fix has gone out and once the promised Legendary items have been granted out.

Ty , I was just coming to post , I got some blue crap gun , I was like , really ? Lmao
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Thanks, I was also coming to report this but looks like some already did. Ended up with a Rare Cosmic Street Sweeper.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Ill spread the word ingame about it glad yall caught it was wondering why i ended up with a blue lmg lol
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Quote Originally Posted by blackgut View Post
    Ill spread the word ingame about it glad yall caught it was wondering why i ended up with a blue lmg lol
    Blue/Rare sniper here. Well at least everyone can open them up together on Monday XD
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters

Makeup grants for those owed the Legendary items drops from purchases of the x50 and x100 Event Horizon Caches have now been sent out. You will find the grants in your Claims.

Also, the Makeup grants for those that have completed the Black Hole Containment event Contract have now gone out as well. We have also applied a fix to this Contract so that it will grant the reward properly, in the future.

For those of you who feel as though you are owed one of these Makeup grants, and did not receive one, please create a support ticket and our CS agents will investigate for you. Thank you all for your patience, and we wish you happy Ark hunting, as usual!