+ Reply to Thread

Event Horizon minors why are they there?

Honestly what is the point of them if they use the standard non event rewards? In events like this that had new mods we always saw them at the minor arkfalls.

alternative way to complete dailies.

So far this event + 400 gulanite in boxes of 12 in the main character.
    3oj plasma nades. 4969/4980 Ego power
    5 T3 Mods
    1 T4 Mods
    2 T3 Weapon
    2 T4 Weapon
    1 Crystal +10%

The rest of the shields and grenades t3 t4 ...

We're not going to get full mods to the Cosmic weekly ..

Only for the mod and even though they are blue they should be Cosmic ..

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    Honestly what is the point of them if they use the standard non event rewards? In events like this that had new mods we always saw them at the minor arkfalls.
    alternate method for dailies and ,for my case, I got the titles from minors, not majors... :/
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortero View Post
    So far this event + 400 gulanite in boxes of 12 in the main character.
    3oj plasma nades. 4969/4980 Ego power
    5 T3 Mods
    1 T4 Mods
    2 T3 Weapon
    2 T4 Weapon
    1 Crystal +10%

The rest of the shields and grenades t3 t4 ...

We're not going to get full mods to the Cosmic weekly ..

Only for the mod and even though they are blue they should be Cosmic ..
    Haven't seen one cosmic mod yet during event. Might just stop buying those event caches, and buy a decent oj.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    Have to agree--posted the following on another thread--but will TRION listen?

Event Mods--What the Heck?

V/r As usual, the Event RNG has major issues, viz., MODS! Trying to get/find MODS in this event and be able to MOD the Cosmic weapons really is a joke. Some of these weapons are SWEET, however, NOT being able to MOD them makes them worthless!

In previous events, one would be able to chase Minor Event Arkfalls and be able to get all sorts of MODS for their Event weapons--BUT not now! Why is that? Why aren't MODS dropping? Why are you all making it virtually impossible to MOD our event weapons?

V/r It is obvious that you DEV's haven't learned the lessons of the past! Get real guys--learn from the past--FIX the LACK OF EVENT MOD DROPS/ISSUES!!

V/R
    GPA

Bigger question, why are they ending so quickly? They seem to be ending quicker than normal minors.