+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jackpots don’t drop from majors

Prove me wrong with a screenshot of the reward screen or system chat.

Haven’t gotten a single one nor my friends since the event started, even patrons with karma aren’t getting any and I haven’t seen any dropping in system chat nor people with any equiped but 2 friends that got Controlled Burn from bitstore boxes.

By now we should be seeing way more than 4 jackpots around on PC NA if they dropped from majors.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Yea it seems like they omitted them altogether from the arkfall loot table. Which whatever, idc really, seeing as I have a ton of gear already and better synergy too. I can see why patron might be pissed tho since karma is (supposedly) active. For me, QW syn is alright, maybe for low health enemies or pvp or something (idk I hate defi pvp), other than that I'd just as soon use a different synergy. Doesn't the syn rely on breaking shields or plates for dmg, kinda meh imo. Mainly I've jus been running the event for easy pg.

Cut the crap gamigo, jackpots aren't drooping from majors, by now there would've been way more than 6 around in PC NA, specially for those that have karma with patron.

Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer

Yep i have completed over 200 eh mjrs thats over 400 chances at a jp if (and i highly doubt it is) karma was in fact active. Sorry but ive never made it past 110 120 without one so either its so low its 1 point above never or someone flat out forgot to put them in the mjrs loot pool.

Stil waiting, come on gamigo, prove me wrong with stadistics, logs, or whatever proof you have, no jackpots dropping from EH majors on PC NA, not even with karma.

I cant help but notice the overwelming lack of evidence that karma is active. I also notice the total lack of 1 single post here with a jp from a mjr. Face it we called your bluff. You lost. Pay up. Or watch an entire server walk. If you think i cant pull it off try me.

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    Prove me wrong with a screenshot of the reward screen or system chat.

Haven’t gotten a single one nor my friends since the event started, even patrons with karma aren’t getting any and I haven’t seen any dropping in system chat nor people with any equiped but 2 friends that got Controlled Burn from bitstore boxes.

By now we should be seeing way more than 4 jackpots around on PC NA if they dropped from majors.
    Yeap, no drop JP in any major... Just in box, if u want to spend to get a jp... I just get a br t5 quasar and a Mb t5 quasar only... I hv patron too and it's not helping... SAD!!

Are you Devs/CMs gonna address this or just ignore it as usual when it comes to original defiance?

Yeah isn't it great events have drops again! (sarcasm) Except they forgot to tell us that jp are bits only now apparently.

Well cant say i didnt warn ya servers empty. Enjoy!