+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    I also feel like if they close d13 down, d2050 will also close down right behind d13.

I think you are right. If D13 should be shut down, I'm out. D50 is not an option for me. And I think I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    I think you are right. If D13 should be shut down, I'm out. D50 is not an option for me. And I think I'm not the only one.
    Yeah, 2050 isn't really an option for me either. I'm not trying to turn this into a d2050 bashing thread, but I've played d2050. I didn't like it. Not because that it's different than d13, or because I can't transfer my gear, but simply because it just does not live up to its predecessor. In terms of story, they're exactly the same (with the exception of an additional storyline for the grid in 2050), but in terms of actual game play, it just feels like d13 has the upper hand imo. With d2050 lacking additional story content, expeditions, alcatraz, and with many of the bugs that were/still are present in d13, as well as brand new bugs, I feel that d13 is better than d2050, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. A lot of the veteran players from ps3na that left d13 to play d2050 have returned because they felt the same way I do. That's why I feel like more attention should be paid to d13.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server

Now some funny question. Where is the democracy when most of people wants something or vote and they are not listened ?

Yeah, 2050 isn't really an option for me either. I'm not trying to turn this into a d2050 bashing thread, but I've played d2050. I didn't like it. Not because that it's different than d13, or because I can't transfer my gear, but simply because it just does not live up to its predecessor. In terms of story, they're exactly the same (with the exception of an additional storyline for the grid in 2050), but in terms of actual game play, it just feels like d13 has the upper hand imo. With d2050 lacking additional story content, expeditions, alcatraz, and with many of the bugs that were/still are present in d13, as well as brand new bugs, I feel that d13 is better than d2050, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. A lot of the veteran players from ps3na that left d13 to play d2050 have returned because they felt the same way I do. That's why I feel like more attention should be paid to d13.

If I want to play a game with set classes, there are better ones on the market. I like the freedom in D13. If I buy or find a weapon with another synergy or nano, I can adjust the perks and my rig directly to it. I could list a lot more... + lootsystem, my beloved inventory, content(for example, where are the omecs)... For me, limiting freedom in D50 is a no go. There is not a single thing that makes me the game tasty.

Gonna bump this thread since the CM's are back. Hopefully we can get some answers.

geez the lag on ps3 na getting worse .

Karma seems to be fixed, but can we please get answers to other questions as well?

Gamigo doesn't give a damn about original defiance and it's been on life support since the shrill quest came out, only thing they are doing is "new" events and jackpots, thats it, forget about bug fixes, I've been asking for some fixes for years now and they haven't fixed em yet and they have a pretty big list of bugs on 2050 to work on which they prolly gonna take months to fix without a proper QA team and with only 2 or 3 devs working on both games, if they ever fix half of em.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Quote Originally Posted by llls1cKb0ylll View Post
    Gamigo doesn't give a damn about original defiance and it's been on life support since the shrill quest came out, only thing they are doing is "new" events and jackpots, thats it, forget about bug fixes, I've been asking for some fixes for years now and they haven't fixed em yet and they have a pretty big list of bugs on 2050 to work on which they prolly gonna take months to fix without a proper QA team and with only 2 or 3 devs working on both games, if they ever fix half of em.
    Hey, I hear you. But I'm not going to stop bringing it up until either they fix the bugs or they shut down d13 permanently, whichever happens first. I get that the takeover happened, and there's not a lot of devs left. I get that d13 is on life support and has been for a while. I even get why 2050 bug fixes take priority over d13 bugs. However, even with all of that being the case, it doesn't make it right to ignore d13 and the d13 community. After all, without d13, 2050 wouldn't even be here. That's all I'm saying.

Hey, I hear you. But I'm not going to stop bringing it up until either they fix the bugs or they shut down d13 permanently, whichever happens first. I get that the takeover happened, and there's not a lot of devs left. I get that d13 is on life support and has been for a while. I even get why 2050 bug fixes take priority over d13 bugs. However, even with all of that being the case, it doesn't make it right to ignore d13 and the d13 community. After all, without d13, 2050 wouldn't even be here. That's all I'm saying.
    Totally agree with you, maybe they will hear us and try to fix/improve both games overtime but with just 3 devs and after seing gamigo laying off 150 people as soon as they bought trion, I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    They gonna keep milking whales making new jackpots/prototypes/prime weapons, synergies and skins for both games with the eventual 4 or 5 bugfixes every 5 months for 2050 as long as the playstation network servers keep running on ps3 and ps4 and the population is big enough for both games to be profitable because with 300 players tops on pc, I'm cofident the servers would've been shut down a long time ago and thats about it. I'm gonna be really surprised if they actually release expeditions as they said they would on the original roadmap, best I can think of is bout they making some new classes but even that gonna take months for sure like crusader and engineer did.

As long as whales (specially on playstation) keep paying thousands of dollars per month for crappy weighted rng lootboxes, gamigo gonna keep this bad monetization system that brought trion to bankrupcy, but even then, if whales stop paying, both games are prolly gonna shut down because they won't be profitable anymore with this low population, what a dilemma if you ask me.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll