+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Event Mods--What the Heck?

V/r As usual, the Event RNG has major issues, viz., MODS! Trying to get/find MODS in this event and be able to MOD the Cosmic weapons really is a joke. Some of these weapons are SWEET, however, NOT being able to MOD them makes them worthless!

In previous events, one would be able to chase Minor Event Arkfalls and be able to get all sorts of MODS for their Event weapons--BUT not now! Why is that? Why aren't MODS dropping? Why are you all making it virtually impossible to MOD our event weapons?

V/r It is obvious that you DEV's haven't learned the lessons of the past! Get real guys--learn from the past--FIX the LACK OF EVENT MOD DROPS/ISSUES!!

V/R
    GPA

Where's Waldo?

More like...

Where's the Event mods? teehee
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

I feel your pain

Yes loads of mods for weapons you dont have, and hardly any for the ones you do have. I am find this method of event rewards very frustrating as well, weapons gems mods, all from just 1 option with limited draws is not rewarding players for effort. Really nice to get the same blue gem over and over again, i think i got the same gem 5 times now, sure it becomes dust or mp, but dust doesnt buy draws at singularity gems, just the normal ones , feels like a waste. Something should be done to reduce redundancy . Then there are the countless nades and shields with terrible pr no high pr player wants.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

I've been relatively lucky so far this event. I've barely used any PG on event cache (because Py and Inaris kept offering me flawless gems and my last missing proto), but I've still managed to get 3 OJ cosmic weapons, one of which has 3 cosmic mods so far, and one OJ plasma grenade that I'm actually using during this event.

But I agree that it's almost an impossible mission to fill your weapons with cosmic mods unless you buy the 100 loot box.

The major should give 1 blue mod, and the event cache should cost more but have a better chance of purple and orange stuff. That way players could grind to complete their cosmic guns, even if only with blue mods, and it would still be worth it to buy 50 or 100 boxes with cash.

Just imagine if a poor sap get an AR, a LMG and a SMG. No way he's ever gonna make it to fill all 3 with mid-calibre mods.

Very frustrated with only being able to get mods from event cache. What happens after the event? There is no trading so are we SOL? Not good.

Additionally, the OJ shields and grenades for 5K players are dropping below 5K. Making them kind of useless. As for drops, 2-3 OJ shields on main toon, 3 OJ nades, a few OJ Cosmic weapons and a PRIME. Also pulled all of the gems as cut but I think I have 2 polished now. My second character pulled a PRIME, a couple OJ nades and 1-2 OJ shields. My 3rd character, 300 power level, ego 7, pulls a a Legendary Mid Cal Power Barrel for a weapon he clearly doesn’t have and there is no way to move it to my main.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Still a week and a half to go for the Event... I have 2 of my Cosmic weapons at 3rd bonus, and 2 other Cosmic Weapons at 2nd bonus. All of those are different weapon types. I have a few other Cosmic weapons that so far do not have any Cosmic mods. I can imagine that the unmodded ones now, and the ones I get throughout the remainder of the event, will remain unmodded/not achieve the full bonuses. I would guess some others are not as fortunate based off of forum posts and ingame chat... *sigh* Well, here is hoping you all can at least get a couple of fully-modded Cosmic weapons. ^_^
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

I regret not grinding more of this EH event yesterday, but they added Poker into Red Dead Online (not a beta)... so there I was, sitting at the table in Blackwater.

Perhaps today I'll be back looking for non-existent mods for the few Cosmic weapons that I own.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    I regret not grinding more of this EH event yesterday, but they added Poker into Red Dead Online (not a beta)... so there I was, sitting at the table in Blackwater.

Perhaps today I'll be back looking for non-existent mods for the few Cosmic weapons that I own.
    The problem is that you can't grind. You blow all your PG on a few event cache and you're done as far as cosmic stuff is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Ace View Post
    V/r As usual, the Event RNG has major issues, viz., MODS! Trying to get/find MODS in this event and be able to MOD the Cosmic weapons really is a joke. Some of these weapons are SWEET, however, NOT being able to MOD them makes them worthless!

In previous events, one would be able to chase Minor Event Arkfalls and be able to get all sorts of MODS for their Event weapons--BUT not now! Why is that? Why aren't MODS dropping? Why are you all making it virtually impossible to MOD our event weapons?

V/r It is obvious that you DEV's haven't learned the lessons of the past! Get real guys--learn from the past--FIX the LACK OF EVENT MOD DROPS/ISSUES!!

V/R
    GPA
    Here's a hint; Micro Transaction with 60 pg per day it pretty much control the progression of your Matrix and now we need pg to purchase weapon/mods, which it pretty much point you towards the bit store direction if one wants to continue your progression.

On D13 I remember having patron pass, which it grand you unlimited amount of arkforge if one was willing to grind for it, arkforge will enable you to upgrade any weapon/shield from; epic to legendary to supreme. This new method is completely unbalance, and unfair to all the players new and vets. We the gamers understand the Gamigo is a Business and it must generate profit, however we the gamers also understand we are the customers, we need to find a common ground.

I don't like that the event horizon cache doesn't always drop cosmic gear. even if it guaranteed green tier I would be ok with that.
    PSN - JamesArch

IGN - Brisco CountyJr

+ Reply to Thread