+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBadClown View Post
    Explain to me why this is so important with crits and lag a bigger issue?
    a game is created by lines, programs and servers. Everyone works together.
    When there is a bug, we have to look for this bug that appeared on those created lines. This takes time when you know where the bug is.
    When you do not know where the bug is, it will take a long time to find. You have to review each line created that you think is giving trouble.
    This will take a huge time to find.
    Basically what I'm saying would be to eliminate those lines that are no longer used. Result: By deleting these lines, you would also be eliminating some hidden bugs.Removing these bugs would have fewer rows to check. It would also have eliminated space on the server, making it work less loaded with information (lines).
    That would help a lot in every way. Since the game is moving forward, it would not be necessary to have these syn still available.
    This would be a big step for gamigo, optimize space, win new players, eliminate delays and dcc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    The original synergies work as intended and all bonuses activate. I have a lot of very nice examples of these in all classes perfected. You should try some. I dont agree. I say keep your damn hands
    off my guns!!
    No one would eliminate their weapons. You're confusing. I'll explain better. Lol
    who would have weapons of these syn (Jp) would not suffer any kind of injury.
    It would be for new players who did not participate in majors from the year 2014 onwards.
    If you have your JP, nothing would change. You just would not get a chance to get full nowadays. Who has these JP full would not change anything.I even have some of these JP full.
    I hope I have helped you understand

Quote Originally Posted by Dehcwb Head Hunter View Post
    Sorry for my bad english, im Brazilian :/ I'll try to write better. Thanks.
    I clearly wasn't talking to you.