+ Reply to Thread

Cosmic Resonance mastery bug

I purchased the Nexus from IDR vendor as a friend said its pretty good for levelling up detonators so ive mastered it and now every gun i use has the Comsic Resonance mastery pop up. I only have one gun fully modded with cosmic resonance and i never use the gun.

Anybody else having this issue?

Not a wee bit surprised. No mod set for me to test
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Not a wee bit surprised. No mod set for me to test
    Its just weird i didnt have the bug until i purchased and mastered the Nexus. Also with the nexus after a while of firing the minimap goes blank and then a few rounds later no projectiles from any gun do any damage. Have to fast travel away and return for it to start working again.

I haven't witnessed this yet

This if true furthers the complaints of introducing mods on weapons in D50. What happened to the original in Defiance 2050 we want to do synergys different. Synergys will be tied to the matrix. Mods will not contain synergies so you will not need the inventory space you did in D13. Wasn't this the reason we were given that our 300+ inventorys in D13 never carried over. I guess as rare as it is to get the new synergy mods are they won't filling our inventory any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    This if true furthers the complaints of introducing mods on weapons in D50. What happened to the original in Defiance 2050 we want to do synergys different. Synergys will be tied to the matrix. Mods will not contain synergies so you will not need the inventory space you did in D13. Wasn't this the reason we were given that our 300+ inventorys in D13 never carried over. I guess as rare as it is to get the new synergy mods are they won't filling our inventory any time soon.
    Exactly!!!!going pay to win already
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    Cant you not see that this game has always been a cash grab from the start? Just take the game now and look at what they have been slowly doing. Its becoming D13. They knew they failed and to be honest the only way of getting old players returning is making it more like the original, maybe even get some people away from the original and move to D50. That way they could shut down the orignal and just focus on D50.

Anyways back to my issue with this mastery bug. Would be nice if a dev or cm could actually look into this.

Just to add the bug. I have just removed all Cosmic Resonance mods from only weapon i have modded with thse mods and the bug is still occuring. Every weapon i fire gains the cosmic resonace bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Would be nice if a dev or cm could actually look into this.
    100% agreed

Silence from the devs doesn't really install confidence in the game for their player base.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    100% agreed

Silence from the devs doesn't really install confidence in the game for their player base.
    Ive even Pm'd Zeph about this bug but ive yet to get any reply. Reply will probably just be a qucik we will look intot he issue anyways and then leave it broken for 5 months :P

#provemewrongzeph