+ Reply to Thread

Sites getting stuck

I have been having a serious issue with many of my automatic weapons lately. When holding down the trigger my sites get locked and will not move. Move my right stick all i want , if the trigger is held the site will remain in a fixed position. It is especially bad when looking down the scope, but can happen with hip fire as well. I have a cosmic tacmag pulsar that does this so much it is unusable. I have a few controlers and it occurs no matter which one i use. Controlers aside weapon recoil alone should cause the site to move. I also tried this pulsar with and without the site mod, the glitch occurs either way.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    I have been having a serious issue with many of my automatic weapons lately. When holding down the trigger my sites get locked and will not move. Move my right stick all i want , if the trigger is held the site will remain in a fixed position. It is especially bad when looking down the scope, but can happen with hip fire as well. I have a cosmic tacmag pulsar that does this so much it is unusable. I have a few controlers and it occurs no matter which one i use. Controlers aside weapon recoil alone should cause the site to move. I also tried this pulsar with and without the site mod, the glitch occurs either way.
    One question. Do you have aim assist on?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.