+ Reply to Thread

So here's a new one.

Run siege at Ken Farms. Ended I won. Went to major near fork. can't score points.
    hitting everything in sight. barely 20k in points. Switch load outs, still no help.
    After about 10 mins screen pops up and says I finished Attack on Ken Farms.
    WTF! Finally after that I managed to start scoring regularly. Supposedly I won that too,
    but didn't the seige. Good job Gamigo, that is how you say Trion in German isn't it?
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

You're complaining about something that has been happening since day one in this game. Gamigo has nothing to do with that. If you want them to look into it then submit a ticket and also post what occurred in the appropriate section of this forum. This doesn't belong here at all. Discuss this in D13 bug issues. Also... this happened to you because you're in need of a reset. It's the only time this occurs from now my n own personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    You're complaining about something that has been happening since day one in this game. Gamigo has nothing to do with that. If you want them to look into it then submit a ticket and also post what occurred in the appropriate section of this forum. This doesn't belong here at all. Discuss this in D13 bug issues. Also... this happened to you because you're in need of a reset. It's the only time this occurs from now my n own personal experience.
    Hey Noob how long you been playin? This HAS NEVER happened before. Finnished
    one area of the game to leave the area to run a major at fork.,and have it continue as if you were still at Kenn Farms doing Attack on the Farm.
    Clearly your a noob if you think so.

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

Ive had this happen plenty before actually. Its been occurring for years. You mean you've never jumped to a fast travel site and had no vendors with a tl still shown. I have. Seen it every now and again since 2014. Easy fix jump to a friend in the same phase. Something to do with sieges and incursions having an instance in open world gets stuck and doesnt let it go when it ends. So you get stuck in between phases. Best thing is to clear cache and relog but tping to a friend will work till you crit out.

Nope never run a seige leave area the "win" daily that I wasn't even at.
    I've been playing since mid '15 and its NEVER EVER happened,and when I first
    started I played a TON. How could I score 9 kills and have ending pop up and
    get credit? Also 2 others played and I had less kills than both. (Crit I know).
    Attack at Ken involves moving around farmhouse to kill the raiders.

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k