+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Krapping Koala View Post
    I'll support any idea that could reasonably allow people to complete the synergies on their weapons.

While I like the fact that they brought weapon synergies back, it's really frustrating at the same time because the cosmic mod drop rate is so low, and because this completely contradicts their explicit statements at 2050's launch that weapon synergies, if introduced, would not be the same as in D13 - which was their justification for giving us much less inventory space. Now I have some event mods that don't match the weapon type of my best cosmic weapons that I can't trade away and am hesitant to break down incase EH comes back in the future...

It'd help tremendously if we could trade mods. ONLY mods. I understand the complications with trading weapons/shields/grenades due to the power rating system, but now that mods don't have a power rating associated to them and their bonuses are instead a function of their rarity, it might be worth it for the devs to take a look at introducing trading just for mods.
    I do remember them Saying numerous times if synergies would come to 2050 they would consider making them tradable, but the weapons would not. Not sure anyone would trade with me, as all i have that I cannot use are blue shotgun mods.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Yup, as a vet from d13 like you, I'm bored of the same old majors everyday so event majors would be a nice addition time to time and well they could increase the pg drops or some way to convert raw into purified, let say 50 raw for 1 purified or something like that so we can farm for it but not in higher ammounts which would give us more chances at good weapons, specially legendaries since the droprate is really low let alone primes.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4986 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

I'd willingly trade you for those blue shotty mods....if you would accept this useless oj piercing ammo lol
    “The only geniuses produced by the chaos of society are those who do something about it. Chaos breeds geniuses. It offers a man something to be a genius about.” - BF Skinner

btw....now that Im off of the ban for pointing out once again....anyway.

BD's original post is exactly what d50 needs to keep up player retention...and maybe bring in more noobs. and ofc it's highly doubtful gamigo will listen. but hope springs eternal and all that jazz.
    “The only geniuses produced by the chaos of society are those who do something about it. Chaos breeds geniuses. It offers a man something to be a genius about.” - BF Skinner

I agree with almost all of it except for making it a ark Hunter PG, and rep. If it's random its more then likely a lot of people will no get it and can lead to some angry players? Especially if it's once a day and it spawns at 5AM. Now having it spawn every other hour would be nice. If it spawned at 11am. It will spawn again between 3pm-5pm.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Sounds good to mebut keep them paradise rep so we can lv that one up again
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

Quote Originally Posted by blackgut View Post
    keep them paradise rep so we can level that one up again
    Yes... a million times, this.
    Pine Tarr - EGO 50, PS4 NA - Assault, Demolitionist, Assassin, Guardian, Combat Medic

+ Reply to Thread