+ Reply to Thread

PS4-NA The lag is Back

The last two nights, Friday and Saturday, there have been some issues with extreme lag spikes on PS4 NA. Enemies rubberbanding, players, can’t spawn vehicles, can’t see group members right next to you, etc...

It’s not user side, it’s not our ISP, and according to the Sony server page, it’s not them either. So whatever you all need to do please do it. It’s a shame that players have to come here and post multiple times a week regarding lag. Very upsetting.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

and the ps4 na lag started up.

Lag is back on PS4-NA... must be a day that ends in "Y".

huehuehue
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

I think

And there will be latency ps4 hehehe

It's not just US.

I've been struggling to finish finals on PC EU, without being DC'd at least 5 times during the major.

There were those few golden days when the lag seemed to have been sorted, then it was back, worse than ever.

Fun times...

PS4 NA

Been having some major issues today. Enemies and players vanishing from mini map, bullets doing 0 damage to enemies (no dmg Numbers), all weapon types, abilities from Engineer not spawning or despawning properly, no ammo regen or ammo collected from drops. Not sure what happened but this makes the game very unenjoyable. Oh, and I also have a random blue line that appeared on the left side of my radial menu. I’ll upload the image and post it here. Clanmate has it on their screen as well so it's not my tv or console. Just noticed it today.

Edit. Might have to fully open the image to see the blue streak/line it’s on the far left edge. It’s even more noticeable in game.
    Attached Images
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

oh man the lag on ps4 na is back.