How random a system could be...

Got 12x thunder but only 1x br
    Got 8 or 9x ps30 but only 1x slagger

after nearly 3 weeks event still no jp

pp and karma what a joke

good job guys
    thx for nothing

keep on kidding us

I'm with you. Event Horizon weapons drops are unreal. I've gotten two good ojs. Syphon t5 mb and bio br. Only nice thing they have done was make the cost to upgrade to supreme only 1k which I think we all can agree should be how much it costs to upgrade any t5 of any syn to supreme. But I've got friends that seriously only expo or do events and even they can't get a damn jackpot. All Patron pass users as well so yeah... Karma def isn't working. I have never had so much trouble during an event getting mods. Especially basic *** t4 mods. I can't find a t4 recoil dampner for my life. Something very wrong has occurred with this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I'm with you. Event Horizon weapons drops are unreal. I've gotten two good ojs. Syphon t5 mb and bio br. Only nice thing they have done was make the cost to upgrade to supreme only 1k which I think we all can agree should be how much it costs to upgrade any t5 of any syn to supreme. But I've got friends that seriously only expo or do events and even they can't get a damn jackpot. All Patron pass users as well so yeah... Karma def isn't working. I have never had so much trouble during an event getting mods. Especially basic *** t4 mods. I can't find a t4 recoil dampner for my life. Something very wrong has occurred with this event.

only 1k to supreme...did i miss something???

Quote Originally Posted by unschuldiger Passant View Post
    only 1k to supreme...did i miss something???
    Yeah idk??

Welcome to rng. I jus spent approx 40k pg at idr (3 weeks or grinding basically ) got about 6x wolfhounds lol among other crap I didn't want.

I did pull a serk striker tho I might upgrade eventually tho idc for strikers really.

they never listen to us when it comes to the rng.

Hi m8 , it was obvious in the first week that they had a problem with the jp's and as usual they don't believe the players who notice and report this , surely they (Gamigo) can check the records of how many jackpot weapons dropped and where they dropped from cause none definitely dropped from majors on the EU server , then just to add insult to injury not bothering to update Py

Yeah a lot of us missed out on this seeing that we don't get in game patch notes. It only cost 1k in af to supreme QW syn guns when they are t5. Go see for yourself.

The 1k for supreming isn't all QW T5's.. I have multiple that it is 1k arkforge for 100%, but i also have some which are normal too..
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6