+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PC NA - Vulkan Aim Stops Working

Well just got Vulkan from a runner and I'm losing control over my aiming with my mouse time to time, especially after ADS for a long time to a certain mob.
    It doesn't happens with any other weapon as far as I can tell.
    I'll try to post a video later.

Update: Definetly only happens with Vulkan, did some arenas and got the glitch several times while ADS.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Sounds similar to an issue i reported last week, with a cosmic tachmag pulsar
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Definelty only happening with Vulkan, please Zeph fix this asap, is pretty annoying.

Defiance: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 6000 - PC NA - CLAN: REQUIEM - Founder
    Defiance 2050: IGN: s1cKb0y - EGO: 50 PR: 4999 - PC NA - CLAN: Chaos Crew - Officer
    https://www.twitch.tv/llls1ckb0ylll

Xbox NA

Same issue with all my lmgs. Sometimes my pistol, and AR will drift, or just studder and not move where I want it to. Its been like this since the update.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Weapons like the Vulcan have been broken for a long time.

They still haven't fixed the super slow reload issue, and not a word on whether they're actually working on it...

Ive said this in numerous threads in the past. To fix all weapon issues: Whenever you fast travel, change weapon, change instance or change loadout just open the menu and close the menu and your weapons will behave normally. Done alot of testing with all my weapons (and i have a lot) and this seems to fix all the fire rate, reload and accuracy bugs. Its only a work around but as the devs arent fixing weapons any time soon its the best we have got.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Ive said this in numerous threads in the past. To fix all weapon issues: Whenever you fast travel, change weapon, change instance or change loadout just open the menu and close the menu and your weapons will behave normally. Done alot of testing with all my weapons (and i have a lot) and this seems to fix all the fire rate, reload and accuracy bugs. Its only a work around but as the devs arent fixing weapons any time soon its the best we have got.
    Its not accuracy as much as the guns want to target an enemy other then the one I am shooting, or i cant move my cursor while firing at an enemy. I never had this issue until the update.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

PS4 Na, same thing happening
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Tried all that - doesn't work for me. Reload still operates like I'm moving in tar.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyged View Post
    Tried all that - doesn't work for me. Reload still operates like I'm moving in tar.
    NA Xbox

LMGs take 5 seconds to reload. Everything else for me is fine. Hope they get it fixed soon.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA